My Sisters Closet

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Really hope the girls are ok, especially Anita. I always loved watching their stories. It’s such a pity that they seem to have vanished completely. Wonder why Donna isn’t promoting her new business Sylkie as well.

No word of the shop opening again at all and website doesnt look like its been updated for a while. Really wonder whats going on

It's very odd. You'd think if they were closing they'd be selling off all their stock? Anyways I hope they're OK and we see them again soon.

Reactions: 1
I doubt they would just disappear like that. They had a great business going. Something obviously happened. Hope they are all ok.

Any sign of the shop reopening?
It doesn’t look like it. The website is still active but it doesn’t look like the stock has been updated since December.

It doesn’t look like it. The website is still active but it doesn’t look like the stock has been updated since December.
I spoke too soon. I see they have added to their stories on themscstore Insta, new stock and a discount code. I have to say the quality doesn’t look all the good.

Last edited:
Yeah the stock looks like complete garbage, cheap tat priced way over the odds. Also the blonde girl who models for them does my head in, don’t know why

Reactions: 8
defo agree it doesn’t look like new stock at all, defo looks old! Donna has also been really quiet on her new personal insta aswell... there is defo something going on cos they have been quiet for so long. Now lockdown is coming to an end I thought they would be putting up about reopening etc

Reactions: 3
I think all the stores are gone. Defo old stock as the newest items uploaded online are the bobble hats.

The blonde model is also the MSC Brand Manager. Is the same pose, frozen face and over filtered image that annoy me. Her shots give me 80’s catalog vibes.

Perhaps they are quietly winding the business down. The clothes had definitely gone down in quality in the last two trading years compared to their hay day in the Linen Green when they were charging £400 for a coat. It’s all off Aliexpress now.

Reactions: 10
some good investigation skills on here girlies

i know of the bf for a few years now thru a friend and 100% he's defo spun something to drive a wedge between the msc sisters...whether they realise it or not. he has an inflated sense of importance but really couldn't poor the piss out a boot if the directions were written on the heel

all smoke and mirrors with him, major womaniser as well from the stuff i hear. he's really manipulative and good at spinning tales so I could get why the sisters would fall for it...as nice and they seem they also come off a bit superficial (sorry) which is a perfect fit for him...especially to take advantage of!

heard he was messing with a different girl but thought he was still with donna so imagine my surprise when i googled their names and this thread came up...gas!!!

he is listed as a director for their popup store in dublin...that mysteriously got shut down after the window was smashed and was robbed?! (bit "convenient" considering it was on such an expensive street and noone was ever in there) his "company" also did the msc website...id think he has skin in the game and there is some sort of legal battle going on atm with them to retain control...nightmare stuff and he doesn't back down - did sue an ex over custody of a dog after all!

id imagine he be taking all the credit for their online success in the pandemic with the web stuff...just my two cents there tho! interesting stuff, real life soap opera if ye ask me...everything is online though so easy enough to put the details together

Reactions: 11
That's some tea

Reactions: 2
Yes queen I was waiting for someone else to come and back me up with more tea!

Last edited:
Yes queen I was waiting for someone else to come and back me up with more tea!
anyone know if they are still together? if so, donna wise up ffs!!! hard when you're in it, especially if he's divided the two sisters.

fyi...you can literally download the court files online with the ex and the dog situation. she said he cheated on her (surprise surprise) and even more shocking the solicitor he was working with dropped him and went to defend the ex

like i said...soap opera!

Reactions: 5