My organised bubble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone follow Jess? Absolutely love her she makes me laugh every day.

Reactions: 5
I did a while back...after seeing a few people sat how funny she was....but I didn't ever get why they found her so funny...sorry lol x

Reactions: 1
I find her absolutely hilarious
Her you tube makes me cry laugh
She’s so down to earth and a breath of fresh air

Reactions: 4
She is absolutely hilarious especially in her vlogs, I want to be her mate!

I love her attitude and honesty to being an influencer.

Reactions: 3
Her bored in the house and in the house drunk made me howl with laughter
I just want to be her friend lol 😂

I like her. She can laugh at herself too. When she had the filters a while back, it was hilarious.

She is absolutely hilarious, her 30K followers party with all the filters😂😂 she’s brilliant, I’d love to be her friend!

I've just recently discovered Jess and I absolutely love her. She's hilarious! 🤣
It's so nice to follow someone that's not doing constant #ad #gifted #AF

Anyone know what she does for a living?

She doesn't really post a lot about her private life like her job or her relationship its actually really refreshing. I feel like she's my crazy mate who just comes on insta to make me laugh.

She doesn't really post a lot about her private life like her job or her relationship its actually really refreshing. I feel like she's my crazy mate who just comes on insta to make me laugh.
I looked at some of her highlights last week and honestly I was giggling away to myself 🤣

Jess is my fave instagrammer, absolutely love her page and it's so refreshing to watch interesting/funny/ outspoken stories rather than the same old crap everyone else posts.

I like Jess and find her so normal but her Covid rants are playing on my nerves a bit. It’s pretty much every couple of days now.

Reactions: 3
I like Jess and find her so normal but her Covid rants are playing on my nerves a bit. It’s pretty much every couple of days now.
Getting a bit annoying aren’t they. Nothing new! I just skip her stories now because I can’t be bothered

Okay I’ve looked for the last 3 days and there’s been no stories from Jess, where has she gone?