My organised bubble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I can kind of understand her staying away from IG because she keeps going on Covid rants then has to deal with all the DMs!! šŸ¤£
But I think she had part 2 of her bathroom reveal ready to upload to YT so I'm surprised she hasn't done it šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø
I hope she's okay, I really like Jess ā˜ŗ

Ive sent her a DM to see if sheā€™s ok, feel like sheā€™s a friend at this pointšŸ˜‚

Reactions: 5
I've had to unfollow this morning after yesterday's stories. I found some of her previous stories on Covid funny and agreed to a certain extent that some of the restrictions were contradictory etc. and could gloss over what I didn't agree with, but saying that she is more scared of the vaccine than the virus....nah. Not here for that.
Were finally making a breakthrough in the pandemic with this vaccine, the last thing we need is people spreading fear about it and encouraging people that it's not legit or something.
I did message her to ask why she thinks that, but I don't know if i'll get an answer now I've unfollowed.

I'll continue watching her on YouTube as I love her videos (as long as they remain a Covid-free zone).

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Were finally making a breakthrough in the pandemic with this vaccine, the last thing we need is people spreading fear about it and encouraging people that it's not legit or something.
It's really frustrating, isn't it? Influencers have to start taking their platform more seriously. So many flouted the covid guidelines all along, thus setting a terrible example for their followers. Now we finally have some breakthroughs with the vaccines, only to have these people fear mongering about the safety and efficacy of it! It is honestly infuriating.

Reactions: 3
Ohh Jess shut up talking about Corona and scaremongering!!!!
Sheā€™s my favourite YouTuber / Instragmmer, she cracks me up all the time but Iā€™m absolutely petrified of this virus and losing a loved one to it so sheā€™s doing my head in complaining about lockdowns and Boris!

Reactions: 2
Ohh Jess shut up talking about Corona and scaremongering!!!!
Sheā€™s my favourite YouTuber / Instragmmer, she cracks me up all the time but Iā€™m absolutely petrified of this virus and losing a loved one to it so sheā€™s doing my head in complaining about lockdowns and Boris!
Iā€™ve unfollowed her and unsubscribed from her YouTube, I canā€™t stand to see her anymore. The spreading of conspiracy theories and fake news is so dangerous and Iā€™m just not here for it.

Reactions: 2
Naaaa I love her, shes not the stereotypical influencer with swipe ups and makes money, you can tell hers just a genuinely nice women who is absolutely hilarious

Reactions: 3
Does Jess not work anymore? In todayā€™s vlog she made her bed, had breakfast, showered, got ready and went for a walk ...someone commented that she shouldnā€™t do so much and should rest more? šŸ˜®šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I always wonder what she does for a living!
Me too! I donā€™t blame her for not giving out any personal information but it pisses me off when she does an ā€œask me anythingā€ or ā€œassumptionsā€ then doesnā€™t actually give a straight answer šŸ˜–