My organised bubble

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
God knows. I was distracted by watching her curl her eyelashes and wondering where her t-shirt was from.

Guessing she means someone asked her to share about Palestine and the horrors going on in the Gaza Strip ? I think she's right not to share something she knows nothing about

Reactions: 1
She’s gone again hasn’t she 😭hope she’s ok! Think she suffers with her mental health more than she lets on

Reactions: 2
I get that impression too. For some reason, I imagine she has extreme highs and lows.
She’s talked in the past about staying in bed all day and sometimes in her stories she seems almost delirious.
Hope she’s doing ok

So fed up of Jess using the “I’m My Organised Bubble witch” clip now 🙄
She can be very repetitive, it’s kind of irritating!

Just watched her recent video of her jumping off the settee in her coat and I just thought is that necessary? Who does that?

I cannot stand her! She is a 30 ish year old woman acting like a 15 year old! She doesn’t have an ounce of class and acts like she’s beautiful with her 80’s style perm gelled hair. And what is with the obsession of her staring at herself in the view finder continuously 😅 she’s like nails on a chalk board 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I cannot stand her! She is a 30 ish year old woman acting like a 15 year old! She doesn’t have an ounce of class and acts like she’s beautiful with her 80’s style perm gelled hair. And what is with the obsession of her staring at herself in the view finder continuously 😅 she’s like nails on a chalk board 🤢
Don't hold back, tell us how you feel 🤣
When I started this thread I loved her but she's gone very annoying now.
I also preferred her living room with the pink sofa. The green doesn't match. And why is it a sofa bed, her literal bedroom is 2 feet away 🤣

Don't hold back, tell us how you feel 🤣
When I started this thread I loved her but she's gone very annoying now.
I also preferred her living room with the pink sofa. The green doesn't match. And why is it a sofa bed, her literal bedroom is 2 feet away 🤣
With the little girl bedding she has on it I imagine maybe her boyfriend has a child ?

Honestly since she’s announced her pregnancy that’s all she’s spoken about. She’s honestly so boring