Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emsie

VIP Member
Anyone follow Jess? Absolutely love her she makes me laugh every day.

Reactions: 5

Lilooooo

Ive sent her a DM to see if she’s ok, feel like she’s a friend at this point😂

Reactions: 5

Flyingbaby

VIP Member
I find her absolutely hilarious
Her you tube makes me cry laugh
She’s so down to earth and a breath of fresh air

Reactions: 4

MotherofDragons

I've had to unfollow this morning after yesterday's stories. I found some of her previous stories on Covid funny and agreed to a certain extent that some of the restrictions were contradictory etc. and could gloss over what I didn't agree with, but saying that she is more scared of the vaccine than the virus....nah. Not here for that.
Were finally making a breakthrough in the pandemic with this vaccine, the last thing we need is people spreading fear about it and encouraging people that it's not legit or something.
I did message her to ask why she thinks that, but I don't know if i'll get an answer now I've unfollowed.

I'll continue watching her on YouTube as I love her videos (as long as they remain a Covid-free zone).

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Gossipgirl9101

Naaaa I love her, shes not the stereotypical influencer with swipe ups and makes money, you can tell hers just a genuinely nice women who is absolutely hilarious

Reactions: 3

MotherofDragons

She is absolutely hilarious especially in her vlogs, I want to be her mate!

I love her attitude and honesty to being an influencer.

2xblended

VIP Member
Were finally making a breakthrough in the pandemic with this vaccine, the last thing we need is people spreading fear about it and encouraging people that it's not legit or something.
It's really frustrating, isn't it? Influencers have to start taking their platform more seriously. So many flouted the covid guidelines all along, thus setting a terrible example for their followers. Now we finally have some breakthroughs with the vaccines, only to have these people fear mongering about the safety and efficacy of it! It is honestly infuriating.

LellsBells

VIP Member
Honestly since she’s announced her pregnancy that’s all she’s spoken about. She’s honestly so boring
I get that she’s excited about it, she said she’s always wanted to be a mummy …but she also said her channel wasn’t going to turn into a mummy channel 🤨

Her flat has gone to shit since her BF moved in with her. I had all the tacky African souvenirs!

sageandoak

I like Jess and find her so normal but her Covid rants are playing on my nerves a bit. It’s pretty much every couple of days now.

Emsie

VIP Member
Interested to see how she's gonna squeeze herself, a boyfriend, a baby and a step child in that flat!

sageandoak

No they are her boyfriends daughters toys. I honestly don’t know how they are going to fit in there.

I think that’s what annoys me the most, it’s that she said she wasn’t going to be that person but is so much that person.

Reactions: 2

jf1992

She’s gone again hasn’t she 😭hope she’s ok! Think she suffers with her mental health more than she lets on

MotherofDragons

Ohh Jess shut up talking about Corona and scaremongering!!!!
She’s my favourite YouTuber / Instragmmer, she cracks me up all the time but I’m absolutely petrified of this virus and losing a loved one to it so she’s doing my head in complaining about lockdowns and Boris!
I’ve unfollowed her and unsubscribed from her YouTube, I can’t stand to see her anymore. The spreading of conspiracy theories and fake news is so dangerous and I’m just not here for it.