My Frugal year

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Only Claire could look smug blowing a candle out 🙄

The permanently raised eyebrow gives me irrational rage 😂

Screenshot_2024-03-15-00-05-11-295~2.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
And the slightly smirky smile. I think it must be how she thinks she looks best in selfies.

Reactions: 2
Whilst I very much feel both parents should be equal in taking time off for sick kids, I'd be quietly annoyed if I was her husband's boss with him taking the day off so she can fanny about on Instagram

Reactions: 5
It was obvious before she confirmed it that one of her sons were poorly. Simply because, if darling little H was sick, she wouldn't be moaning. There would be gushing about "soaking up the baby cuddles while I still can with this little lady" 🤢🙄

Screenshot_2024-03-19-08-49-02-950.jpg

I really don’t like what-aboutisms but surely she can see how fortunate she is? Her kids have got a sickness bug or a cold or something incredibly minor in the grand scheme of things. She works from home, full time, for herself. She has the ability to push deadlines or work in the evening, during naps or presumably since her boys are older while they sit on the couch watching TV. Imagine how much work she could get done if she wasn’t raising her eyebrows on Instagram several times a day.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I really don’t like what-aboutisms but surely she can see how fortunate she is? Her kids have got a sickness bug or a cold or something incredibly minor in the grand scheme of things. She works from home, full time, for herself. She has the ability to push deadlines or work in the evening, during naps or presumably since her boys are older while they sit on the couch watching TV. Imagine how much work she could get done if she wasn’t raising her eyebrows on Instagram several times a day.
Just the one eyebrow. Presumably raising both would eat into her ‘work’ time too much.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Complete sellout. People should never trust her ‘selling techniques’ and ‘honesty’ again. Every influencer is on the Emma bandwagon, and now she is.
Fraud.

Reactions: 5