My Frugal year

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What I don't get it is why does she do half her face?
Probably because she's so super duper shy and uncomfortable about showing her full face as she has no self confidence whatsoever (haha - it's obvious she adores herself). If she was chocolate, she'd bleeping eat herself 😂

Reactions: 1
I don't really know why. She's a 5 to 6 at best. Very below average looking.

I don't really know why. She's a 5 to 6 at best. Very below average looking.

I'd say she's average, but I wouldn't say she was stunning like Julia Roberts for example (just my personal opinion)

For some reason, when she posts the smug selfies I can imagine her thinking to herself "I look quite pretty" like Keira Knightley in love actually 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Whenever she posts her daughter or about her daughter I get the vibe it’s a subtle brag she’s hitting milestones early lol. Excellent frugal content x

Reactions: 3
Whenever she posts her daughter or about her daughter I get the vibe it’s a subtle brag she’s hitting milestones early lol. Excellent frugal content x
She's certainly one of those mums you avoid like the plague at baby groups! Her baby is counting backwards in french and swimming the Atlantic ocean at aged 2 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She needs to stop with the weird half face pictures with the half smile/smirk/grimace. She looks like she’s got an itchy bum.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Frugal tip #927 Buy Armani foundation using a John Lewis voucher someone has kindly gifted you x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Basically there should just not be any TV shows anymore because they're all too offensive 😴 duck off St Claire
I mean there's a grain of truth that a lot of hoarders, overeaters etc are often neurodiverse, but ADHD is weirdly specific and Claire keeps trying to make it her personality 😂

Reactions: 2
Basically… shall I make loads of cash through #ads and freebies, or shall I carry on whinging about being skint?
She is going full Jack Monroe isn’t she 🫣

Influencer marketing is dying a death. She isn’t in any way aspirational (which is fine! And would have been something first book her said!) so not sure what she plans to flog to people, she’ll end up just flogging tit meal prep box codes for eternity. If she had any hobbies other than consumerism that would be an option though as she’s already got a following which is the hardest part.

Reactions: 3