My budget home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She comes across as such a spoiled little witch. Shes upset people are asking of she has had the baby. duck off this is why you don't share with a bunch of strangers ur due date obviously people are going to ask.

Reactions: 7
She comes across as such a spoiled little witch. Shes upset people are asking of she has had the baby. duck off this is why you don't share with a bunch of strangers ur due date obviously people are going to ask.
You just know she’s not going to share his name and post a pic of just his foot once he’s born 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Is there anything she doesn’t moan about?
I don’t follow Justine but I bet she’s just as miserable

Reactions: 1
Is there anything she doesn’t moan about?
I don’t follow Justine but I bet she’s just as miserable
Literally nothing. All she does is complain when she’s got such an easy life. Neither of them work, they got a house gifted to them.. you think she’d realise how lucky she was. But then again if I looked in the mirror and saw those lips, I’d probably be annoyed too 😂

Reactions: 2
Literally came on to say all of the above, she is nothing but a jumper up spoilt little madam, if you don’t want people asking then don’t over share every aspect of your life hun!
she’s such a bleeping mis-og! And Justine is like an immature overgrown child, I can’t wait to see how this pair deal with a baby that they actually have to look after 24/7 and don’t get to swan off for meal’s ,weekend always whenever they fancy…… I can see baby beige having “reflux” or “colic” or the audacity to cry like babies do and being “challenging” for the blow up one already 🙄

Literally nothing. All she does is complain when she’s got such an easy life. Neither of them work, they got a house gifted to them.. you think she’d realise how lucky she was. But then again if I looked in the mirror and saw those lips, I’d probably be annoyed too 😂
Eeeee was their house gifted?! What’s the tea on that?

I did wonder about work. She probably argues that she does work by flogging her overpriced cat piss

Eeeee was their house gifted?! What’s the tea on that?

I did wonder about work. She probably argues that she does work by flogging her overpriced cat piss
Probably should’ve used a different word, I made it sound like they got it through Instagram 😂 if they could they’d try haha! It was given to Justine by a relative.

Find her so boring, she just follows trends like a sheep anyway. House used to be grey velour glitzy etc but now they’re jumping all over the cream industrial wood trend, not an original thought between them. Imagine doing your house up purely for the gram

Reactions: 3
😳 the human Bratz doll is now posting yet another picture in her knickers telling us it’s her due date and when does everyone think beige will arrive?!?!
Sorry hun I thought a few days ago you was wingeing that it’s so annoying people ask you!
quite frankly I doubt anyone gives a tit to be honest but at least we won’t be subjected to you wobbling about on that bloody ball for much longer!

Reactions: 9
😳 the human Bratz doll is now posting yet another picture in her knickers telling us it’s her due date and when does everyone think beige will arrive?!?!
Sorry hun I thought a few days ago you was wingeing that it’s so annoying people ask you!
quite frankly I doubt anyone gives a tit to be honest but at least we won’t be subjected to you wobbling about on that bloody ball for much longer!
So her constant whinging didn't manage to get her induced early then 😂😂

Baby is here! I’m predicting the usual influencer birth: traumatic delivery story, ridiculous name, breastfeeding photo, one of those newborn photo shoots where the scrunch baby up into odd poses ….

Reactions: 4
Baby is here! I’m predicting the usual influencer birth: traumatic delivery story, ridiculous name, breastfeeding photo, one of those newborn photo shoots where the scrunch baby up into odd poses ….
No doubt the baby will be always dressed ‘peasant’ style too

• Haha
I’m guessing something like storm (or same theme) for the name, given she’s used the clouds in both post and story 🙄

Imagine just having a baby and one of your first posts after saying you’ll catch up with your followers in the coming days is about bleeping trainers

• Haha
Reactions: 7