My budget home

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Iā€™ve never thought to look for a thread on her before, but Iā€™ve just seen her latest story and sheā€™s clearly rattled by Tattle!
189B64A4-A51F-4941-A02C-7CB2DA84D1E7.jpeg

Reactions: 1
What a sad little life Sarah! šŸ˜†šŸ˜†hilarious, posting her tattle thread- why would you come and read your own thread then share it. Just goes to show how full of her own self importance she is! No one made you come here and read it!
Sheā€™s said before it was justines egg thatā€™s why the baby is biologically both of theirs but I cry bullshit on that and thatā€™s just the narrative that suits them for everyone to believe. šŸ¤”

Reactions: 2
I have to be honest I like them both. I follow Justine and have messaged them both and theyā€™ve replied and been nice. I feel like Justine is more down to earth in saying that some people suffer really badly with anxiety maybe thatā€™s why she doesnā€™t let Justine take Oakley out. Covid affected a lot of us in ways others wouldnā€™t see.

I have to be honest I like them both. I follow Justine and have messaged them both and theyā€™ve replied and been nice. I feel like Justine is more down to earth in saying that some people suffer really badly with anxiety maybe thatā€™s why she doesnā€™t let Justine take Oakley out. Covid affected a lot of us in ways others wouldnā€™t see.
Why you on her tattle thread then?šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Itā€™s an opinion is it not šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøI wanted to see what was said. Also Iā€™m very nosy šŸ¤£

Cba with her beg for sympathy and begging for people to like her posts ā€œso she can continue postingā€. Pretty sure you donā€™t get blocked from posting if you donā€™t achieve a certain amount so if youā€™re doing it because you enjoy it just keep going? Shows sheā€™s in it for the money/freebies/people sucking up to her

Reactions: 7
I really like some of her ideas but I just canā€™t stand her arrogant attitude. She used to literally be all about budget and DIY stuff but when she started that FM MLM crap I really thought badly of her, plus all the surgery etc sheā€™s had. Donā€™t get me wrong, people can do what they want, but the amount of money she must have spent is unreal, especially when youā€™re about being a budget account.

So has she stopped selling perfumes then? Wasn't she earning 10k a month and had a free car?

She has that many minions in her ā€œteamā€ that she takes a cut of what they make. Iā€™m sure she posed once she had 4/5 teams and made over 50k 1 month!

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Surprised they are going to Dubai on holiday considering the Middle Eastā€™s attitude and treatment towards same sex couples! Is it a freebie trip?

Surprised they are going to Dubai on holiday considering the Middle Eastā€™s attitude and treatment towards same sex couples! Is it a freebie trip?
Donā€™t think Justine is going just Sarah for free through FM

Reactions: 3
Nothing to cure your crippling separation anxiety like a free holiday!
no Doubt beggy Betty will be telling us all how much she misses her kidsā€¦.. well no oneā€™s making you jet off and leave them hun. Funny that she couldnā€™t even let Justine take him out without her but now sheā€™s happy to be across the globe, she canā€™t keep up with her own bullshit!

Reactions: 10
She looks like a duck (literally with those lips) out of water in the group photos from Dubai. Something very odd about the lassie

Glas the separation anxiety cleared up in time for a free trip to dubai with her pyramid scheme, miraculous recovery

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh, they all seem to get over their anxieties and insecurities when freebies or attention are involved

Reactions: 5