Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Virginiatozzle

I get the impression she wants to make as much money as she can whilst doing as little actual work as possible. Sick of these influencers who ponce around all day arranging staged photos and ads and acting like their life is so hard.

Also, trying to flog a Very hoover whilst we’re in a global pandemic and people are losing their jobs? Classy.

Reactions: 5

livvy20202

Anyone notice the FM has suddenly died down now everyones realised it’s shite, now she’s clearly trying to work with big companies again🤔 one second everything in her home is grey now she’s obsessed with neutral and basically everything everyone else on Instagram has, nothing but sheep🤣 oh and the ‘obsession’ over h&m decor.. hun you only have that vase because it seems to be an ‘instahomeaccount’ necessity. They’re not even nice🤣

Eyesopened

VIP Member
I used to think she was ok until I saw her boasting about making 3k a month on Instagram just after stories about collecting school picnic meal for the little girl. Yes I get she’s in the age bracket to have free school meals but I lean towards if you can afford it then give your meal allowance to someone who might only get the free dinner.

Peanut84

She’s off her nut. She gives Mariah Carey a run for her money with the divaness!
if her followers re that badwhy doesn’t she close her account ... oh coz she makes money out of them with her cheap ass perfumes in her pyramid scheme. I unfollowed long ago her voice is so monotone...

• Haha

PinkFigs

VIP Member
Oh, they all seem to get over their anxieties and insecurities when freebies or attention are involved

Peanut84

I followed when I saw her story about telling everyone how dangerous throwing lenor all over your stuff was.. I thought oh ok this lady is informative.
But very recently I've noticed the copying.
Hinch cleans her fridge the 2 days later she's doing it. Much prefer when she posts her own material.
Yeah she copies.. if a big account does something, she then does similar but her spin on it and “better”

Reactions: 4

Dipdab

VIP Member
Baby is here! I’m predicting the usual influencer birth: traumatic delivery story, ridiculous name, breastfeeding photo, one of those newborn photo shoots where the scrunch baby up into odd poses ….

Fortheloveofgodpleasestop

In another note, do we think that baby has anything to do with Justine biologically!?!? It looks just like Dakota and she’s not justines, I know they were going on about using Justines egg but in the next breath sad they used ai and not in a clinic so how did that work?!? I think this pair talk bullshit!

Peanut84

What I'm saying is you've gone to the effort of unfollowing her page, making a post about her but then continue to watch her stories? I never said you need to follow someone to see their stories but you need to actively search their name to find them. So you clearly don't like her yet you're searching for her just to watch what she's up to🤷 bit weird
I saw on someone’s story about it tbh, and so I clicked on her page. So all of you that slate hinch either follow her and slate her or you unfollow and still look. Same thing

I disagree with this actually. I followed when she first made her account and it was a lovely council house so I assume that's why the name. She does get gifted expensive stuff sometimes which is annoying but she does post loads of tips to do things on a budget
Mate she’s been gifted carpets, rugs, sofas, beds! I live in a council house started with absolutely nothing and I’ve had to build it all myself! That isn’t a council house now cos she wouldn’t have been able to put the tv unit wall thing there. Can’t do any building work with a council house.

BarryBiggun

Very annoying atm bored of constant perfume stories then other day talking about following some new accounts and asking for suggestions. Then follows no one. Just find her forced now and acts fake to be noticed. Just all about money and that crap perfume

Nayalove96

VIP Member
Why’s it a random question that someone asked if she’s lost the baby weight? She’s so passive aggressive

Nayalove96

VIP Member
I have to be honest I like them both. I follow Justine and have messaged them both and they’ve replied and been nice. I feel like Justine is more down to earth in saying that some people suffer really badly with anxiety maybe that’s why she doesn’t let Justine take Oakley out. Covid affected a lot of us in ways others wouldn’t see.
Why you on her tattle thread then?🤣

• Haha

Budgiesmuggler

VIP Member
I had to unfollow her, Jesus her stories was like the QVC channel.. so bloody annoying nothing budget about her page anymore, she used to be pretty relatable but now just arrogant