Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Devondoll

Chatty Member
I used to think she was ok until I saw her boasting about making 3k a month on Instagram just after stories about collecting school picnic meal for the little girl. Yes I get she’s in the age bracket to have free school meals but I lean towards if you can afford it then give your meal allowance to someone who might only get the free dinner.
Oh I thought you only got them free if you had a low income? My youngest gets free schools meal as hes year 1, however hes not getting anything during school closure as we dont qualify (income too high, not on certain benefits etc).

stardust1

VIP Member
Does anyone follow Justine? I don't know how to describe it, but it feels like they both live a little bit of a different life in terms of content 🤷‍♀️ aparantly Oakley has been in hospital for a few hours and possibly has bronchitis, yet no mention on Sarah's page
Yeah it is a bit odd

Dipdab

VIP Member
I see she’s back updating the mybudgethome account again as opposed to her Sarah Mae account- guessing FM has died a slow death and she wants more engagement/attention.
I find her content as boring as ever now. It’s normally just a mediocre pub dinner or a shot of her weird garden that’s not a garden on the side of her house