Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tabbytiger

VIP Member
Cba with her beg for sympathy and begging for people to like her posts “so she can continue posting”. Pretty sure you don’t get blocked from posting if you don’t achieve a certain amount so if you’re doing it because you enjoy it just keep going? Shows she’s in it for the money/freebies/people sucking up to her

Reactions: 7

Leelee93

Chatty Member
I really really like this account! Obviously we are all entitled to our own opinions but I think she’s done really well for herself (insta wise) Yes she makes money off her account but she’s upfront and honest about it. She also has some stories are harmful cleaning which are really helpful for all the brainwashed hinchers 😂 although I would like to know how she’s has a house mortgage free 🤔 but I’m just nosey 😂

Reactions: 7

Eyeswideopened

Anyone seen this?? Who the hell does she think she is? Boycott IKEA because they haven’t got her item in stock 🤷‍♀️ that’s because you and every insta hun has sacked off crushed velvet and decided to stick wood panels on your walls and decorate your houses with the same furniture ....
Can't stand this fat lipped dickhead

• Haha
Reactions: 6

Peanut84

I've just had a look at her story, she's just talking about using lotion and how to stay protected? You posted about her to you've unfollowed her but you're clearly still searching for her to watch her stories so you can't be that bothered...
You know you don’t have to follow someone to see stories right? And you know that that’s my opinion and it doesn’t have to be the same as other people’s right?

c93

What I’m baffled at is a few weeks ago she said her daughter got free school meals. But now she’s making £3k a month. Hope all this sudden dollar is being declared to HMRC. It’s people who have been doing these ‘proper jobs’ that pay tax who have been paying for her free school meals!

Mavismcfield

She's on the copying again, ripping off ashlie sugar rushed slow cooker hot chocolate as her own! Ashlie went viral with this year's ago (was in the daily mail and all sorts) and now she's used her exact recipe as a paid post not a single mention of credit. She's also blocking any one who comments on ashlies post not even tagging her so must know what she's going. Her page does have some good tips but so many are copied. Even if you don't want to mention the actual account even saying something like "I saw this on Facebook and thought id try it" would be better. Instead she just replies to everyone when they say what a great idea it is thanking them. Sneaky.

• Wow

Virginiatozzle

I stopped following her a while ago, was sick of the perfume flogging and trying to recruit people to sell with stories of the money she was making. I hate pyramid schemes and thought lots of people would fall for the stories and end up out of pocket, probably those who can least afford to part with money.
Me too, especially at times like this it just feels like taking advantage of the situation. Think some of these instgrammers and pyramid scheme ‘girl boss’ types can’t stand that this pandemic has literally highlighted their contribution to society...which is absolutely nothing.

Thank goodness for those people with ‘proper’ jobs as she called it, we would literally all die without them 👏🏼

Fortheloveofgodpleasestop

Justine does the odd day as a carer, for two adults that spend most their time at home, Sarah certainly likes to make out she’s run off her feet! They seem to have everything handed to them on a plate and have no concept of the real world. Justine seems like a nice lady but Sarah’s a passive aggressive walking contradiction!

What a sad little life she leads, having to put your baby into nursery so that you can do a cleaning haul and tell everyone you’ve spent 5 hours cleaning your house. Ffs get a life! So fake claiming she can’t bare to be away from her son but happy to stick him in nursery for no good reason and happy to take free holidays half way across the world from her kids whenever it suits. She’s vile!

indigoipswich

She’s so up herself, she used to get some really good bargains and share some nice tips but since she joined that cult or whatever it is, she makes it seem like a breeze to casually earn 20k a month. She fails to mention how rare it is people will actually do that, that you have to pay tax on it, the car isn’t free it’s a taxable benefit etc, which so many wouldn’t understand. She’s just a con artist.

Leelee93

Chatty Member
You know you don’t have to follow someone to see stories right? And you know that that’s my opinion and it doesn’t have to be the same as other people’s right?
I never understood this.. why would you watch someone’s story that you don’t follow? It’s not a dig but I’m genuinely curious, a lot of people on here do I just don’t get it also people who don’t follow but view stories appear right at the top of the viewers so they are easy to spot too.

Reactions: 5
What I'm saying is you've gone to the effort of unfollowing her page, making a post about her but then continue to watch her stories? I never said you need to follow someone to see their stories but you need to actively search their name to find them. So you clearly don't like her yet you're searching for her just to watch what she's up to🤷 bit weird

mary11

Had to unfollow. She is so grabby and constantly begging for engagement/people to sign up to her pyramid schemes.

Can’t believe this pair of begs get gifted a holiday does she pay for anything, never known two people that don’t work to live such an extravagant lifestyle. The cars, holidays, days out, beauty treatments they make me sick!!

Dipdab

VIP Member
She comes across as such a spoiled little bitch. Shes upset people are asking of she has had the baby. Fuck off this is why you don't share with a bunch of strangers ur due date obviously people are going to ask.
You just know she’s not going to share his name and post a pic of just his foot once he’s born 🙄

• Haha

I think that Sarah is an absolute control freak, with nothing better to do than clean, do budget diy and have cosmetic surgeries to make her feel better about herself and her sad little life and she treats Justine like her 3rd child which to be fair “If the cap fits….!” There’s no proof that Justine is on any birth certificate and I wouldn’t believe what they say either way, all I Can see is that kid is a spit of Dakota and Sarah!

Desperatefot

Chatty Member
Justine will probably be laughing at her giving birth, she seems such an immature twit!
Nah justine will be down getting the fanny shots so they can monetise the birth on Insta like every other aspect of this pregnancy has been milked for insta content. Maybe they should call this baby Kaching cash that's all they hear when they think of him, the sound of gifted and sponsored content

• Haha