My brother Sarah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unfollowed her, she's become unbearable. I used to really enjoy her page as well. Shes become the total opposite of what she was a few years ago

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Does her kid live with his dad now ? Shes never home at the weekend
She just morphed into paddy like she did with barrie ( his insta has just gone private too)

Reactions: 3
Do you reckon? I knew him as an acquaintance but I guess it’s different when they’re trying to make it romantic. He gives me the ick anyway
Total wrong’un. Can’t explain why, because he’s a weirdo and I genuinely wouldn’t be surprised if he found me if I said more. I don’t normally follow this thread, but live in Liverpool and follow MBS on insta, just seen this was here.

noticed his Insta is private and he is showing as 0 followers. Weird.

Has she been sacked by the echo?
Oh yeah i haven't seen an Echo story in a while ? She would have done a whole back to school uniforms shenanigan's story ?
thats if her kid is still at home for the inspo

Oh yeah i haven't seen an Echo story in a while ? She would have done a whole back to school uniforms shenanigan's story ?
thats if her kid is still at home for the inspo
Just had a look and she’s not had anything published for months, bad times when you’re too tit that even the Echo bins you off 😂😂😂

Reactions: 5