My brother Sarah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I had to unfollow her because she’s unbearable, actually can not believe what she’s done to her face. You can tell she’s got no real mates to tell her that those lips don’t look good. 😕

Reactions: 8
I look fit though … I beg your pardon 🤣
Guess you had to be there eh Sazzles? Still pushing binge drinking is cool as well… good to know where she stands on the subject this month

still unbearable I see - had forgotten all about this thread 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m not the only one that can hear her fella sniffing ❄ in the background of her stories today!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
That latest story about the "scaff lads????
WTF...i've never heard anyone in Liverpool refer to scaffolders as scaff??
And telling them to stop staring at her? Love they were looking at your peroxide mullet ya wool.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7

Remember when she told us all to spend 200 quid on facials and now she’s the new Martin Lewis 😂
ha ha ‘sToP dRiNkInG aNd InVeSt In YoUr SkIn’ like everyone was a fuckwit for having not thought of that plus she was getting gifted treatments left right and centre
Another closet Tory like scousebird

• Haha
Reactions: 5
ha ha ‘sToP dRiNkInG aNd InVeSt In YoUr SkIn’ like everyone was a fuckwit for having not thought of that plus she was getting gifted treatments left right and centre
Another closet Tory like scousebird
alcohol was her abusive boyfriend remember 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Her face proper annoys me. It’s one of those cunty faces you’d never get bored of slapping

Did she just think or try to make a joke out of thinking PMT might have been Bipolar disorder ?

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but she rubs me up the wrong way completely. She seems to be that sort of person who thinks she knows absolutely everything and isn’t open to researching, critical thinking and learning from others.
Very condescending.
She does lashes now and is suddenly acting as though she was the creator of lash extensions 😂
I had a laugh when she went on a rant about the depp v heard trial. The day before she stated she hadn’t read into it, then all of a sudden she was an expert. Told her followers they should do their own research, attached a right wing radical feminist source which had very little evidence. Said she supports Amber as she loves law and she loves women.
(she loved law that much that she was a paralegal for 14 years without any sort of progression 🙈🤦🏼‍♀️)

if she really loved law she would research the case adequately. She would also realise that it is a civil defamation trial also.

Reactions: 7
I’m sorry but she rubs me up the wrong way completely. She seems to be that sort of person who thinks she knows absolutely everything and isn’t open to researching, critical thinking and learning from others.
Very condescending.
She does lashes now and is suddenly acting as though she was the creator of lash extensions 😂
I had a laugh when she went on a rant about the depp v heard trial. The day before she stated she hadn’t read into it, then all of a sudden she was an expert. Told her followers they should do their own research, attached a right wing radical feminist source which had very little evidence. Said she supports Amber as she loves law and she loves women.
(she loved law that much that she was a paralegal for 14 years without any sort of progression 🙈🤦🏼‍♀️)

if she really loved law she would research the case adequately. She would also realise that it is a civil defamation trial also.
I had to unfollow her, she's unbearable. She worked in accident claims I think when she was a paralegal? I'm sure she mentioned it. Not really the career path of someone who loves law, stick to doing clumpy eyelashes for your mates.

• Haha
I think shes having a massive wobble from her stories now . If she is as much as shes sn annoying shape shifter for her current fellas i hope shes ok has a sleep and can smash it .
otherwise is this is just attention seeking at its best i mean why on insta?
Then go away and sort your tit gerl

Reactions: 3