My brother Sarah

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lol she loves a line doesn’t she. Feel ashamed for her, she’s a fully grown adult crying for attention, does the echo know their “parenting expert” is a bad beak head 😂🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jer story the other day was her saying she's removed her kid from school and put him in another, she had a go at the teacher and basically said "I'm the parent and family writer for the echo".....whi the duck does she think she is?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Shes a mess all back to booze is my bad boyfriend etc . Whats she getting about an ex for ? Has paddy bleeping dumped her for being a cling on and taking on all his mates personalities ?
Shes all over the place for the millionth time
Delicious….

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Haven’t checked in on L8’s resident skem head for a while but a reel of her eating chocolate just got posted into my feed and she’s Absolutely ruined her face hasn’t she 😂😭

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Why, I repeat , WHY, is she chatting about Greatie when she’s from bleeping skem???
Working for that shite alleged newspaper , writing articles. Here’s one for you Sarah love, I am currently dressed like market stall holders I witnessed in the 90s as I am so ducking cold because of this god awful government that your employer are ultimately so pally with!
also Kirsty Doyle started there in the far end indoor market (but I think she was outside mostly) and I don’t think her skills have developed much from when she robbed poncho ideas of a local and then moved to Tuebrook and bought a dog to be hipster in the naughties. She also did shite (albeit neon) tutus back then haha come to think of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She is bleeping insufferable. Pound to a pinch of shite, she never visited greatie until she was an adult. And I wish she'd stop fake laughing at everything she says.

80BB646A-299C-4F98-8711-5DF5082A35C5.png
A few days a week on a regular basis. The kid may aswell move in with the Dad if she can’t be arsed to be around for him anymore?

• Wow
How old is her son ? I thought he was about 16?
is this becasue they have two house's her an our Pad (oooh so unconventional )
I reckon its not all happy blended famlies is it ? ….delicious!

• Haha
How old is her son ? I thought he was about 16?
is this becasue they have two house's her an our Pad (oooh so unconventional )
I reckon its not all happy blended famlies is it ? ….delicious!
I know his ex. She’s not the biggest fan of her babes.

Reactions: 1
Why is she raving with a bunch of 25 year olds and acting like they’re her best mates?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’s been insufferable this weekend with the Glasto stories. She’s a bad Tory wannabe

Reactions: 3
Oh god, I stopped following her a while back, is she still relevant?
No….Was she ever? She’s been hospitality at glasto (riding the boyfriends coat tails) and never shut up about it. She posted a menu of the nice food on offer and covered up the prices with a straw- I assume to make out she was such a VIP that they got it all for free 😳😳

• Haha