Murphy sisters Bla & Aoibh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That 100% makes sense! And to be fair.. she must be very marketing savvy to know the 2 girls would have a much further reach than she would via social media... that’s what I don’t like about these 2 though.. they have been handed a business by their parents.. not exactly boss witches ... like bla the other day on her stories going on about going “to a meeting” or getting lost on the way... no hun that’s a seminar...

Reactions: 6
First time posting (long time lurker) on this as I know dedicated tattlers are always suspicious of first time comments but she shared this on her stories last night? Doesn’t seem like the picture perfect relationship is going as strong as they love to lead insta to believe.
Also I love Aoibh I think she seems like a genuinely sweet girl but Bla gives me mean girl vibes. I went to an all girls school I can sniff the fakers out a mile off 🤣

Attachments

Reactions: 12
First time posting (long time lurker) on this as I know dedicated tattlers are always suspicious of first time comments but she shared this on her stories last night? Doesn’t seem like the picture perfect relationship is going as strong as they love to lead insta to believe.
Also I love Aoibh I think she seems like a genuinely sweet girl but Bla gives me mean girl vibes. I went to an all girls school I can sniff the fakers out a mile off 🤣
By the looks of that story it comes across to me that he ended it/is ending it? Maybe he got sick of her in her basically in her nip on her stories! Can't be easy, I'd say he always had people ripping him out of it saying they seen his GF in sexy lingerie.

and normally if she's every away for at least 24 hours she goes on about how much she misses him, this time it was more of a great time she was having
Remember when she went away and he "surprised her" by arriving over a day later 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Not one bit of class about this girl... (bla) she dresses like a teenager going to a disco... absolute trash and so so vulgar... and it’s surprising because her mother seems like a real class act.... bla is mutton dressed as lamb.. she’s not 18-19... its rotten
Is she not near 30 now? The state of her going around
Aoibh is so naturally beautiful

If both Bla and Dom are drinking in Bray, who’s driving home? 🤔
I thought the same! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Looks like somebody must have been reading this page, absaloute overload now of her and Dom and there cringe posts, on the plus side for her own sake atleast they are still together, imagine the stress of a break up, and a house to look after🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 5
I thought the same! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 Looks like somebody must have been reading this page, absaloute overload now of her and Dom and there cringe posts, on the plus side for her own sake atleast they are still together, imagine the stress of a break up, and a house to look after🙄🙄🙄
They live in her Da's property, so Dom would be out on his ear

Seriously, is this how it is now, just wear your bra to dinner.......Absolutely ridiculous, embarrassing, you would offer her your coat thinking she got mugged if yous saw her out like that!

Saves on choosing a top I guess :unsure::oops:

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
They live in her Da's property, so Dom would be out on his ear

Seriously, is this how it is now, just wear your bra to dinner.......Absolutely ridiculous, embarrassing, you would offer her your coat thinking she got mugged if yous saw her out like that!

Saves on choosing a top I guess :unsure::oops:
Omg I just realised that 🤣🤣🤣 I have that bra it's pricey enough from Ann Summers omg well spotted! Pure slutty! 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.