Murphy sisters Bla & Aoibh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Stop the lights .. the bloody bikini on hols with her family wedged up her hole, you can literally see her flaps 🤮🤮 she needs to have a bit of respect for herself
Although I get where you're coming from with her having her bits on show in front of her family, can we stop the whole narrative of women wearing skimpy clothes meaning that they have no self respect? It's just tired at this stage.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Although I get where you're coming from with her having her bits on show in front of her family, can we stop the whole narrative of women wearing skimpy clothes meaning that they have no self respect? It's just tired at this stage.
I don’t think it has anything to do with skimpy clothes! It’s more so the way she goes about it. Zooming in on her bits, pouting the fake lips whilst zooming in on her boobs, showing a picture of her glass of wine but somehow has to get her flaps into the picture!

Reactions: 8
I don’t think it has anything to do with skimpy clothes! It’s more so the way she goes about it. Zooming in on her bits, pouting the fake lips whilst zooming in on her boobs, showing a picture of her glass of wine but somehow has to get her flaps into the picture!
I agree. it's not about how little she's wearing, it's how she carries herself and behaves on camera. There's absolutely no need for it. Put the bikini on and go sit by the pool. Why does she have pose 20 different angles in the mirror only to ensure you got to see everything more than once! She's a full on narcissist. I know personally, my father and 2 brothers would feel uncomfortable if I carried on like that.

Reactions: 10
But she doesn’t have any I never said her skimpy clothes make her have no self respect I said she herself has no self respect and she doesn’t , as someone said she takes videos of herself posing in a certain way, instead of taking a pic of her wine on a table or her holding it she puts it right beside her flaps like come on. She’s on a family holiday with her dad , I’d be mortified if my dad saw me like that

Reactions: 4
Tbh sometimes I wish I had the confidence she has to wear such small clothing and not feel uncomfortable at the thought of her her make family members seeing her 😅

Reactions: 2
But she doesn’t have any I never said her skimpy clothes make her have no self respect I said she herself has no self respect and she doesn’t , as someone said she takes videos of herself posing in a certain way, instead of taking a pic of her wine on a table or her holding it she puts it right beside her flaps like come on. She’s on a family holiday with her dad , I’d be mortified if my dad saw me like that
You referred to her having her 'flaps' out, and then in the next sentence said she needed to have respect for herself...?

Tbh sometimes I wish I had the confidence she has to wear such small clothing and not feel uncomfortable at the thought of her her make family members seeing her 😅
Totally agree! 💯 Would love to have even half her confidence.

• Heart
She deffo wore that outfit to the festival last night then all day on the plane, she just comes across so smelly

You referred to her having her 'flaps' out, and then in the next sentence said she needed to have respect for herself...?

Totally agree! 💯 Would love to have even half her confidence.
There's a huge difference between confidence and arrogance! I wouldn't like any of Bla's qualities. They're not likable or desirable.

She deffo wore that outfit to the festival last night then all day on the plane, she just comes across so smelly
Same way she does a full workout in the gym, the food shop and a days work in the same gym outfit

Reactions: 3
Conspiracy theory. But what if she is going to Love Island and she's gone to France for a day or two building up a load of content for her family to use while they manage her social media while she is in quarantine waiting to go into the villa?

Conspiracy theory. But what if she is going to Love Island and she's gone to France for a day or two building up a load of content for her family to use while they manage her social media while she is in quarantine waiting to go into the villa?
That would be amazing!! 😅😅😅

I'm pretty sure they limit their social media use before going in. They delete a load of old photos and posts that they think could potentially cause hassle in the future!

Reactions: 4
Just FYI this thread will lock in a couple more posts when it reach 1000 if someone wants to make a new thread and post the link here? I don't actually know how to make a new one lol

What actual point was that video of her in the pool for 2 seconds other than showing off her tits and flaps get a life No one cares

Reactions: 9
Shes just incredibly dim and simple. Nothing upstairs whatsoever, that’s why she doesn’t reflect on consequences of her actions, how things would be perceived. She is just a complete moron.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.