Murphy sisters Bla & Aoibh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did you see the boxes on tea spill where somebody says Bla was with her PT and other fellas mrs at life festival
Yeah I saw on there too that people were saying there's rumors she's heading for love Island but it seems like people say that about every 'influencer'. Saw the same said about Charleen and about Chloe ormond last year.

Reactions: 2
Do we think she could be going on Love Island? Imagine 😂 everyone would be excited for an Irish girl, and they get that??? How much of a let down would that be.

She'd never leave the make up room. She'd be too busy eye bleeping herself in all the mirrors!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Those mobile homes she’s advertising are a joke! I messaged several times the past month and not one reply!

Reactions: 1
Surely she would be over there already if she was going in? As much as I'm not a fan she would be good I think haha

Reactions: 3
She’s too old for Love Island at this stage. She might be a big fish in a small pond (Ireland) but imagine there’s thousands of girls that look like her and more in the UK. Plus natural beauties

Reactions: 4
she put up earlier 'getting ready for holidays 🙊' do youse think she is going on love island >??

Reactions: 1
she put up earlier 'getting ready for holidays 🙊' do youse think she is going on love island >??
No when people go into love island they have to stay in a villa away from everyone / their phones from the beginning don’t they. So if she’s still around she won’t be going in at all

Not a hope, she may have applied but they’d never accept her. Ps her shopping & going to work in the gym gear she worked out in makes me feel sick 🤢 I need to wash and change after an intense workout

Reactions: 3
No when people go into love island they have to stay in a villa away from everyone / their phones from the beginning don’t they. So if she’s still around she won’t be going in at all
No not the bombshells, they go into isolation about a few days to a week before they go in

No not the bombshells, they go into isolation about a few days to a week before they go in
I actually just read that yesterday after I posted!

someone wrote last week (maybe SRMG) that she was in isolation the whole time. Knowing her it was probably bollox 🤣

I think out of any of the young Irish Insta huns, Chloe Ormand would be best suited for the villa. I'm not a fan of the girl but she has a cracking body, bubbly personality and would fit in better in those surroundings. She'd need to sort out her eyebrows first! 😂 but she's definitely more natural and pretty looking than Bla. I don't find her as nauseating and vain like Bla is.

Reactions: 5
Bla would defo be the girl to go to the "gym" with all the lads, act pure stupid like "am I using these weights right... Can you help me" and just stare at herself in the mirror the entire time. She wouldn't get on with any girl in there and Aoibh would have a terrible time trying to manage the hate on her insta!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Stop the lights .. the bloody bikini on hols with her family wedged up her hole, you can literally see her flaps 🤮🤮 she needs to have a bit of respect for herself

Reactions: 8
Stop the lights .. the bloody bikini on hols with her family wedged up her hole, you can literally see her flaps 🤮🤮 she needs to have a bit of respect for herself
I think my da and brother would actually vomit if I was going around like that they'd be telling me to put something on. Whatever about a holiday with the girls in Ibiza but no one wants to see their family naked like.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.