Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #3 Bla's a lil coke head short & stout. Lies on the beach towel with her Tits out!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The new reel at goss awards or whatever event it is 😂 a black t shirt and a sheer wrap around with the g string on show 😂 PLEASE 😂
I honestly think she doesn't realise how many ppl talk about her and not in a good way.
They wee being interviewed, 1 question in and the 2 of them were like 2 gormless trouts.

I mean look at Blas pout here.
I bet she hates that, that girl who works with them, at the front here, is better looking IMO.
She gets her arse and stomach and tits out because it's all she has. Your appearance should be the least interesting part about you.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Here lads anyone see the girl on tik tok calling out Ellie Kelly and geeva over sleeping with her fella . Girl has receipts and all

• Wow
Reactions: 6
I don’t know how these two can dress like that infront of their da! Bla is literally wearing a thong and her da is standing videoing her🤢that doesn’t sit right with me! And she’s boasting about it…like what the actual duck?!! Personally I’d feel so uncomfortable infront of my da…he has to be too?!!

Reactions: 7
I honestly think she doesn't realise how many ppl talk about her and not in a good way.
They wee being interviewed, 1 question in and the 2 of them were like 2 gormless trouts.

I mean look at Blas pout here.
I bet she hates that, that girl who works with them, at the front here, is better looking IMO.
She gets her arse and stomach and tits out because it's all she has. Your appearance should be the least interesting part about you.
This photo of Bla and Aoibh reminds me of snookie from geordie shore years agooo. Remember how orange they were 😂

Reactions: 5
Hahahahaha this comment. Nah that’s just Bla being her greasy sweaty self. I’d say that chain is drowned in her arse crack with the sweat dripping down her. Manky.
---
Fck this I’m reporting all her disgusting posts for Nudity & Solicitation from now on.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Hahahahaha this comment. Nah that’s just Bla being her greasy sweaty self. I’d say that chain is drowned in her arse crack with the sweat dripping down her. Manky.
---
Fck this I’m reporting all her disgusting posts for Nudity & Solicitation from now on.
Same I reported that one too hahahahahahahahah I’m done

Reactions: 1
duck me she's on one tonight. 20 stories about fathers day at some hotel in Wexford for the most amazing dad, apparently, only for it to be a constant #AD for fk sake.
Her stories tonight might be worse than her getting her arse crack out.

Attachments

Why does she keep going on about her dad never lets her pay so it’s so nice to treat him but it’s an ad? You’re still not putting your hand in your pocket like

• Haha
Reactions: 16
duck me she's on one tonight. 20 stories about fathers day at some hotel in Wexford for the most amazing dad, apparently, only for it to be a constant #AD for fk sake.
Her stories tonight might be worse than her getting her arse crack out.
so nice to treat him.. with this free trip 😂

also who’s story is this on cos I can’t see it.. am I blocked 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Well.. I called it! A few pages ago I said that I thought she will end up going for the implants.. and she’s just confirmed it 🥴even though when she first got them done she sent a pic of them to bloody everyone including her ex mother in law (WEIRD) saying how she won’t get implants cause they already looked fake.. she’s soooo predictable! Such a “pick me” girl😂😂😂

Attachments

Well.. I called it! A few pages ago I said that I thought she will end up going for the implants.. and she’s just confirmed it 🥴even though when she first got them done she sent a pic of them to bloody everyone including her ex mother in law (WEIRD) saying how she won’t get implants cause they already looked fake.. she’s soooo predictable! Such a “pick me” girl😂😂😂
Course she was gonna get them. Basically buying herself more attention. She does my head in. She's so fkn obvious with everything.

Reactions: 1