Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #3 Bla's a lil coke head short & stout. Lies on the beach towel with her Tits out!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
That poor girl, I just watched the highlight!😢must be a ‘Sean’ someone anyway- one of the screenshots of the tinder convos says ‘you matched with Sean’
Sean Donohoe. He is/was a drummer in the band JaVill.

Reactions: 1
There with some content creator agency thing. The agency books models and locations then brands join them to shoot their products too. So there not just flying out these models, if you look at the models that were there, their also shooting for others brands and the agency is also tagged

No way would I be inviting her on my wedding especially in the sun so she can give everyone a show of her new boobs and fanny on show 24 7. If I was any of them girls gone on that holiday with blokes I would be staying well away from here. She just craves attention. I wouldn’t even put it past her to wear white to Nicole’s wedding. She will definitely dress slutty to the extreme.

Reactions: 6
How the wedding is going ahead is mind blowing - the groom got his passport back after been released on 100K bail 🤐

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Was that her friend in the photo by the pool?? (If so) bla is the biggest witch and did her dirty with that photo.

The sun, alcohol and tit food is starting to catch up with the pair of them…..

Reactions: 4
Yano what id bleeping love to be a guest in the same hotel in Ibiza where they’re going around face bleeping themselves and after having a few drinks tell em exactly what kinda hoes they look like and to put their fannies away 🫠🫠 I’d loveeeeee it.

• Haha
Reactions: 3