Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #3 Bla's a lil coke head short & stout. Lies on the beach towel with her Tits out!

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Honestly don't see 1 bit of difference in her breast up lift there still touching her belly button 😅🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
Honestly don't see 1 bit of difference in her breast up lift there still touching her belly button 😅🤣🤣
I thought the same to be honest.. 😅they still look kinda saggy but just smaller in my opinion? Either way, I think I’m gonna HAVE to unfollow her when she gets the implants.. we think she’s bad now at flaunting herself naked.. she’s gonna be x20 times worse when she gets implants🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I thought the same to be honest.. 😅they still look kinda saggy but just smaller in my opinion? Either way, I think I’m gonna HAVE to unfollow her when she gets the implants.. we think she’s bad now at flaunting herself naked.. she’s gonna be x20 times worse when she gets implants🤦🏻‍♀️

Wonder who she'll let feel her new implants first seanie or daddy 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
Implants Botox every other treatment she wants to get won't make her any more attractive, she was average (nothing remarkable)at best and she's just on a pathway to ruining completely distorting her appearance, if not already. It's sad, Id feel sorry for her if she wasn't rubbing it in everyone's face all the time.

Reactions: 6
Empty bag for “brand awareness”🙄So, bla, what happens when someone stops you and asks where the biabelle stand is in the airport and you have to explain to them that the bag is empty & it’s not even in the airport? Absolute nonce.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Empty bag for “brand awareness”🙄So, bla, what happens when someone stops you and asks where the biabelle stand is in the airport and you have to explain to them that the bag is empty & it’s not even in the airport? Absolute nonce.
😂😂😂 She's an absolute arse.

Reactions: 4
As if anyone’s going to look at that bag she’s carting around and look at her manky, sun damaged greasy skin and think yeah I’ll have a bit of that 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s cause she’s doing everything you’re not meant to do after breast surgery 😂 I had the same treatment and you’re meant to wear a support bra for 8wks. You’re not even meant to go swimming

Reactions: 4
It’s cause she’s doing everything you’re not meant to do after breast surgery 😂 I had the same treatment and you’re meant to wear a support bra for 8wks. You’re not even meant to go swimming
Sure she couldn't wait to get them out, thats why she stopped wearing the support bra obviously. She's a fkn clown. I've never known another female like her when it comes to the desperation for attention. She'll be single forever because she requires so much praise from the male population, 1 mans focus wouldn't be enough for her.

Reactions: 2
I don't understand how she's got so much work done but hasn't touched the one thing that probably could do with some work..her nose.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
duck me she's on one tonight. 20 stories about fathers day at some hotel in Wexford for the most amazing dad, apparently, only for it to be a constant #AD for fk sake.
Her stories tonight might be worse than her getting her arse crack out.
She needs to do better at showing it's a #ad. She doesn't put it on every story relating to it and hides it and she's already been brought to court already for not meeting advertising standards in Ireland and they were fined

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Average good looking girl before all the work
all the work seems to have made her nose worse and more noticeable imo like I can't for the life of me understand for someone so quick to go under the knife or needle why she wouldn't get a rhinoplasty

Reactions: 2
I had a breast reduction in the Avoca the day before Bla did. Now I can’t recommend them enough but why do they have to do a collab with them when me and everyone else have to pay through the roof for it. Now she posted a picture a week later without a scar to be seen. Obviously filtered out cos mine are still very much there. They must have given her something different to me 🤷‍♀️
---

Reactions: 5