Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m howling at the “which look is better” before or after a few splashes of blood. I think after because it’s a bleeding pain to watch you devour yourself even more 🙄

Reactions: 7
I tell ya one thing, the meals are starting to catch up with her these days what underwear video does absolutely nothing for her she looks chunky and like a wanna be Kardashian’s from their similar outfits a few years ago 😂😂😂

Reactions: 4
Apparently there’s a statistic with people who constantly post about food that they often never eat it… “look what I’m eating now” etc. that they’re the ones actually obsessed and very rigid on it.. I bet that’s Bla

Reactions: 2
Screenshot_20221019-122458.jpg

Does anyone else find it hilarious she's wearing two pairs of underwear here 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She looks a lot more boxy or something in that video? She makes her self out to be a lot leaner than what she is ( not saying she’s fat by any means but she looks a lot leaner on insta)

Hahahahaha she thinks she a Victoria secret model... no bla you’re not.. not even close. She is so vain it’s so unattractive. I suppose she has absolutely nothing upstairs tbf

Reactions: 11
Your one who owns that hair extensions crap is a load of bull , she is just trying to get noticed by including Blas ho ass , she’s a silly girl to be honest it’s gonna make people avoid her “business “ if bla is a representative . I can’t wait for bla to be cancelled altogether , not a nice person , and she’s just up her own smelly hole , actual pain in my face with her

That 'photoshoot' was a postcard for SACK THE STYLIST & hair looks at mess, wouldn't be buying those hair pieces. The two pairs of underwear...I can't cope :LOL: Don't forget to pull your bum cheeks to make it look like you've a 🍑 with the cosmetic folks commenting its their work:rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
What has that got to do with hair extensions?
Her head is full of platinum tapes I'm surprised she's allowed do this for highclass hair pieces, it's false advertising no one's hair will look this full when they buy a hairpiece the whole shoot is ridiculous the state of her

Can’t cope with the two pairs of white penny’s knickers for €1 😂😂 two pairs 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.