Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How anyone takes this one seriously as a business woman I don't know. Having a meeting and she's sat sucking her thumb admiring herself in her phone screen while their social media creator talks about her ideas.
If anyone carried on like that while I was trying to give a presentation I'd be like are you serious!
Imagine Bla sitting in a real meeting with an actual large stockist to expand the business, you'd be taken. I can imagine Susie locks them both outside the door of any serious meeting like that scene from The Greatest Showman when he locks the circus crew outside while PT Barnams with the Elite 🤣

Reactions: 5
Why does she keep sticking that tongue out every video so so annoying , they are so so annoying so loud wanna be heard looking for attention , aoibh must be single again

Reactions: 1
What’s the transfer like on the new instant tan? I don’t really wear tan but I’m getting married and need something to “smooth” my legs as dress has a thigh slit.

Their instant does transfer, even tho they claim it doesn't, so as long as your ok with it staining the inside of your dress slightly. I used it on my arms with a cream dress, and it rubbed off all over the sides where my arms touched off it. Suggest you try it out first as an experiment, don't leave it till the day!

What’s the transfer like on the new instant tan? I don’t really wear tan but I’m getting married and need something to “smooth” my legs as dress has a thigh slit.
I think the tan is really good. I put it on and find it doesn’t transfer much at all just slightly which is different to other instant tans. I like the colour off it it’s not orangey it’s olivey toned. You have to work quickly with the tan though once you have it on because it dries quite quick and becomes clay like if you get me ? The tan is fab for a few days but the only thing is it wears off badly in my opinion.

Thank you both. I will def try it, I’m Really tanned naturally just feel like my legs look a bit pale in the dress

Thank you both. I will def try it, I’m Really tanned naturally just feel like my legs look a bit pale in the dress
I would defo try it beforehand 100% just to make sure you’re happy with it but yeah that’s just my opinion but you know the way tan takes to people differently but I do think it’s really nice on my legs personally. I’m sure you’ll look amazing on your big day, congrats!

I think the tan is really good. I put it on and find it doesn’t transfer much at all just slightly which is different to other instant tans. I like the colour off it it’s not orangey it’s olivey toned. You have to work quickly with the tan though once you have it on because it dries quite quick and becomes clay like if you get me ? The tan is fab for a few days but the only thing is it wears off badly in my opinion.
I mix a tiny bit of moisturiser into the tan, helps it spread better and doesn't dry quite and quick so you have more time to work with it!

Reactions: 2
She has a pic up in her 'pjs' and a nipple is on show so she covered it with an emoji😂😂 Eh why?? We've all seen every part of your anatomy at this stage Blaaaaa, she did it so whatever fellas are looking at her page will be like oh what's that your hiding 🤣 She's like a 15 16 year old girl the carry on of her.

Reactions: 6
She has a pic up in her 'pjs' and a nipple is on show so she covered it with an emoji😂😂 Eh why?? We've all seen every part of your anatomy at this stage Blaaaaa, she did it so whatever fellas are looking at her page will be like oh what's that your hiding 🤣 She's like a 15 16 year old girl the carry on of her.
I’m actually so sick of her tit lol , I deleted her because she is so annoying but I just know what kind of pic she put up .. silky uncomfortable pjs minge and tits out and the upper lip blocking the nostril pose . duck off bla you twit

Reactions: 11
I’m actually so sick of her tit lol , I deleted her because she is so annoying but I just know what kind of pic she put up .. silky uncomfortable pjs minge and tits out and the upper lip blocking the nostril pose . duck off bla you twit

Bingo!!! You can read her like a book 🤣

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.