Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'd say she's loving this thread with all of us wondering who he is.
She's boring me I had to unfollow , plus her tan is gone to tit so I don't buy that anymore either.
Anyone recommend another tan ?

Did Charleen get a nose job
Filters and makeup on her face while promoting a salon that done great work 🤥
Has charleen had her boobs done?

Boot with all the EP stuff was a huge range rover too so the new side peice could also have cash

Reactions: 3
As I’ve said on this before and everyone dismissed it.. she’s seeing Ryan Byrne who drives a Range Rover seen in the videos, she’s been seen showing up in town with him in his car loads of times, both out of the head on ❄

Reactions: 5
I really don’t understand if herself and Domo are well over then why is she still liking his stuff on instagram and comments on it too. I actually feel sorry for that lad, now he’s stuck with a tattoo of her bleeping lips on his chest 🙈😢
I really don’t understand if herself and Domo are well over then why is she still liking his stuff on instagram and comments on it too. I actually feel sorry for that lad, now he’s stuck with a tattoo of her bleeping lips on his chest 🙈😢
It must be one big tattoo if it’s her lips 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Seriously people, I know them both, Domo better than Bla, she didn't cheat, honestly. She dumped him, she was basically bored of him and he didn't make much dollar. So he went to Spain, he was really really heartbroken and in a bad place after the break up.

I know for a fact bla did cheat. She has cheated on domo more than once, she started cheating way back when they were together doing a season in Ibiza.

I would feel sorry for Domo but he has forgiven her so many times for her cheating, so he’s allowed himself to be put in this situation time and time again.

She's probably one of the most uninteresting influencers out there. You can definitely tell she is not the brains behind the venture.

Reactions: 6
She's probably one of the most uninteresting influencers out there. You can definitely tell she is not the brains behind the venture.
She can hardly string a sentence together. I don't know how she has a following or a company for that matter! Imagine having to listen to her in a work meeting, she's clueless!

Reactions: 9
Who is this fella Ryan?
A wannabe gangster from Crumlin

She can hardly string a sentence together. I don't know how she has a following or a company for that matter! Imagine having to listen to her in a work meeting, she's clueless!
I felt a little bit sorry for the carpenter who stupidly done a collab with her to build her feature wall . She changed her mind so many times, don't think he got much business from it either 😅

A wannabe gangster from Crumlin

I felt a little bit sorry for the carpenter who stupidly done a collab with her to build her feature wall . She changed her mind so many times, don't think he got much business from it either 😅
It also looked Gak

Reactions: 2
Not sure how they ever thought that collab was a good idea! Sure the majority of Bla's followers are young 20 year olds, they don't have their own gaf nevermind a bloody feature wall!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.