Murphy Sisters Bla & Aoibh #2 Mahogany tan, lost her man, tits and flaps, lips like a baboons arse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She's going to Ibiza next week? 😂 How many hols has she gone on this year.... Business doing well.

Reactions: 2
Fair play to her going on holidays why wouldn't you if you have no kids and cash to burn. She is awful looking though. Great body but a head like a ****** and so tacky and cheap looking. She is trying to copy the traveller look but she is very masculine

Reactions: 4
I'm curious though. Everyone seems to be working except her. She's basically had the summer off

Reactions: 1
Fair play to her going on holidays why wouldn't you if you have no kids and cash to burn. She is awful looking though. Great body but a head like a ****** and so tacky and cheap looking. She is trying to copy the traveller look but she is very masculine
So true, if I had no kids and all that money better believe I’m doing the same thing pissing off to different countries at the drop of a hat, she’s a pain in the hole no doubt, but she has a life most would envy!

Why does she get a weird plat thing. Honestly my 3 year old could do a better plat it's shite looking and to think she paid someone to do that. My god.

Reactions: 3
She needs to get all the filler dissolved. It looks alien it’s so strange! She’s a gorgeous bod and I’m sure she’d have a pretty face without all the work! Aoibh is 100% better looking and also has a gorg body

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.