Mumsnet #5 Cancel the cheque

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The hatred and bullying of Jack on that website baffles me, ok she might not always be 100% truthful, but they take it so personally like she's stolen their cycle obsessed six figure earning husband.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I read this when I was up in the night with the baby, yeah it sounded a bit suspicious as he’d cheated before BUT everyone on there goes straight into hysterics!

People were suggesting (at nearly midnight) that she should get a cab to his work to see if he was there. Then when she said she had a toddler and a baby, some people were saying go anyway and take them (?!) and others were saying send a note in a taxi and ask the driver to pass it to him if he’s there 😂
And after she got the poor guy to take selfies of himself at work of which he sent multiple they were still goading her saying they were probably taken at a different time or he's only gone into work as he was about to be caught out etc. Mental.

Reactions: 5
The hatred and bullying of Jack on that website baffles me, ok she might not always be 100% truthful, but they take it so personally like she's stolen their cycle obsessed six figure earning husband.
Not always 100% truthful is a bit of an understatement! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Not always 100% truthful is a bit of an understatement! 😂
More like a fantasist with a bizarre band of followers who refuse to see the con artist for what she is.
However…I dislike cod equally so I don’t know who I want to win- particularly as she posts details about county court cases and implies she is a QC rather than a volunteer magistrate 🙄

Reactions: 12
More like a fantasist with a bizarre band of followers who refuse to see the con artist for what she is.
However…I dislike cod equally so I don’t know who I want to win- particularly as she posts details about county court cases and implies she is a QC rather than a volunteer magistrate 🙄
Two cunts don’t make a right eh? 👍

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I assume Cod is part of the ‘hierarchy’ who can be as bloody rude as they want and get away with it because they‘ve been there a long time and everyone thinks they’re ‘so funny’ and ‘tell it like it is’. Much like AnyFucker and Bluntness.

Reactions: 8
I assume Cod is part of the ‘hierarchy’ who can be as bloody rude as they want and get away with it because they‘ve been there a long time and everyone thinks they’re ‘so funny’ and ‘tell it like it is’. Much like AnyFucker and Bluntness.
I got really worried some months ago when I was reading as I actually agreed with what Bluntness was saying 😱. Either one of us must have been having a brain fart.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
As opposed to on here? There's hundreds of threads about Jack here and not one of them is supportive

Reactions: 13
A woman upset about the bus strikes in Liverpool because she can’t get to work and is worried about losing her job, is getting ripped to shreds by the hags. Apparently she should just go out and get a second hand bike if she’s struggling that much. Yes, really.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
A woman upset about the bus strikes in Liverpool because she can’t get to work and is worried about losing her job, is getting ripped to shreds by the hags. Apparently she should just go out and get a second hand bike if she’s struggling that much. Yes, really.
LOL I can't ride a bike so it wouldn't help me! Or people with a variety of disabilities.

Reactions: 7
Ah a good bun fight going on in AIBU right now about ugly women. Someone compaining that good looking women need to be responsible for her lack of self esteem.

This type of thread intrigues me, they're as popular, almost, as the 'show us your wealth' threads.

Does anyone else think the place has really changed since the first lockdown? I know that AIBU was always a shitshow but the rest of the site was interesting, tolerant and you could have a really good read/conversation about stuff. It's like the floodgates opened and a mass of stirrers and bitter nasties waded in. Every section is oozing with arguments and disagreements for the sake of it. There's no nuance or understanding of anything, it's as if the general IQ got flushed down the toilet. It reminds me now of a tabloid comments section.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
@melonpane Totally agree. The spite on the relationships board can be breath taking. Everything seems to be twisted and mocked by a certain type of poster. It's depressing.

Reactions: 3
I don't believe any threads on there anymore.
I think the place is chock full of trolls and very little else.

Reactions: 7
It’s never been sunshine and roses on there. Edited to say there has always been unpleasant ganging up and tragic cliques. I preferred it when the site got bigger. Fewer ‘oh helloos’ from the FB groups. Look at my house in the snow. Of duck off you big show off.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.