Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Backendofabus

Started a diet so ventured into the mnet diet section, saw this and made a hasty retreat.
No honestly, no disordered eating there

IMG_7841.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 31

50degreesnorth

VIP Member
I went to St Stabbings of the Holy ASBO so I'm not expected to earn that much obviously.
💀 💀

I went to a grammar - y’know - where clever poor kids go - and back all those millennia ago it wasn’t about buying a £££ house in the catchment or being tutored from in utero. MN hates grammars - it highlights their failings.

Obviously I send Titus and Jude private. I just cut back on essentials. They eat at school and I sniff a canapé at open evenings and it keeps me going all year. We live in a cardboard box in the shopping centre carpark and warm ourselves in icy Puddles. If I can do it, I don’t see why you can’t. It’s because I love my children more than you do.

• Haha
Reactions: 31

Audaciter

Vingt-quatre! Quelle horreur!
I know. I should probably go and be ashamed somewhere. Except, fuck that shit. I am who I am. My value isn’t different because I’m fat. I’m kind, clever, nice, funny…

I dieted for over 40 years and all it did was fuck up my basal metabolic rate and make me unhappy.

Since I stopped dieting I haven’t lost weight but I haven’t gained it either.

Those sanctimonious bitches can fuck off. I’ll be here, eating whatever I want whenever I want it.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

cat_follower

IMG_4310.jpeg

Oh thank fuck, here’s another twig-and-radish gobbler who’s taken time out of another hauntingly miserable day in their sad wee life to tell the fats off 😌 Today’s fat person faux pas: eating food that tastes nice. That’s us fucking told!

• Angry
  • Sad
Fuck me, I'm glad I'm not the only one with spidey Noddy senses.

On mumsnet when she was spitting feathers about the tiny car I took the gentle piss with a French quote before the thread was deleted.

I got a long pm from her which I thought christ thats a bit intense but didn't reply.

She then popped up here with a cute username and appeared very popular so I thought my spidey senses had deserted me.

• Wow
  • Heart

bread-pitt

Chatty Member
I had no idea who Audrey Chawner was so I went down a rabbit hole… 😲
---
On ABU someone’s husband bought a sausage roll and a family-size bag of sweets at Tesco and already the second response is asking if he has mental health issues.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

CrimsonCountess

VIP Member
Carb hitler is at it again. I'm amazed anyone ever sticks around on her threads considering how she talks to them all
1718629821419.png

1718629749073.png

1718629755674.png

1718629762002.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 29