Mumsnet #40 I sit on my throne of potatoes and I laugh

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title thanks to @cat_follower. One of my favourites so far

Recently we’ve learned that under no circumstances can you have a banana on Biwi’s bootcamp but you can have a semen parcel as it’s low carb

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 36
Poor Biwi, her bootcamp has been the source of much amusement over here.

I typed that whilst eating a banana yogurt. 🍌

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I suspect BIWI will be maintaining a dignified silence about her not at all tit diet being taken the piss out of on here.

On the subject of famous shags, best I can do is someone who ran to be a Lib Dem MP and lost. I won’t be waiting by the phone for the Sun to call.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
How did Biwi end up as the be all and end all of tit weight loss and dodgy ideas on food anyway?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I suspect BIWI will be maintaining a dignified silence about her not at all tit diet being taken the piss out of on here.

On the subject of famous shags, best I can do is someone who ran to be a Lib Dem MP and lost. I won’t be waiting by the phone for the Sun to call.
Was it Lembit Opik and are you a Cheeky Girl?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Someone’s squeezed a spot and asked if they are going to get sepsis… how do these people function

• Haha
Reactions: 33
A and E NOW!
yep along with the other 1.3 million people up and down the country who have probably also done the same today… no wonder our DNHS is on its knees. We should all start clapping at 8pm on Thursday to thank the doctors for all their support at this difficult time of pimple popping

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Sadly, I don’t have an actual celebrity shag but an F1 driver in the very early 90s tried quite hard to get me to shag him.

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.