Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

orangehead

VIP Member
Orville.
---

Most American boys are circumcised too at a young age - Jewish or otherwise. I’ve never had sex with a man with a foreskin. I might post on the thread and ask what a foreskin is.
Ask if foreskin is something working class and watch them go crazy trying to get their middle class-ness into the conversation 😂 ’my husband is very upper class (think Tarquin the third) and he has a foreskin (think turtleneck jumper) so I don’t think it’s just a working class thing (think poor). Also I’m very slim (think size Japanese) so I wouldn’t marry anyone working class as then I wouldn’t be able to live in a large house (think six bedrooms) and eat healthy food (think massive salad)’.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31

holasun

1716565649385.png

It was pointed out to me a long time ago and I will never not see it - Kier Starmer is the lovechild of Jenny and Lee off GoggleBox.

• Haha

whitershadeofpale

At the time she was early 40’s, I’d say. She was slim but not size French, probably a size 12. She had a highlighted blonde mum-bob and wore the sort of thing people who would think they were nailing quiet luxury would (It was a cream blouse of some kind- possibly with a pussybow). There was some typical beige buffet party food that she pointedly refused because a boot camp was one and she left early after nursing a small white wine, as she was doing parkrun in the morning.

I on the other hand broke the unspoken rule of pretending you don’t recognise people from their posts by asking SGB about swinging and sex work. I also introduced them to jaegerbombs and vomited at home later.

• Haha
  • Heart

cowtastrophe

Chatty Member
Have we seen the things I don't care about thread? Op said she fed bread to ducks and it's just gone....mental
THINK OF THE CARBS
---
Did anyone notice BIWI started an indignant thread in Site Stuff demanding to know why her posts were deleted. MN’s response?

IMG_1984.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
If she doesn’t want his chemical laden semen in her body, why doesn’t she keep it in a little foreskin parcel instead? Duh.

• Haha
  • Sick

orangehead

VIP Member
AIBU to think nuclear war could actually help the country. With the food all contaminated and inedible we might be able to eradicate obesity and while the dnhs might be slightly overwhelmed with the victims of nuclear war at first that will soon end and the obese won’t clutter it up anymore as they’ll have lost weight by then, so we might be able to turn it around. Also channel 5 will have a new topic for documentaries other than princess Diana and hitler. So I really do think it will be fine if everyone stocks up on water, low calorie food and stays in doors.

• Haha

CatCafe234

VIP Member
Tbh I expected better of you lot. 😉 Some of us (ie moi) are really lean at big weights. At 68 kilos I would be a teeny tiny with a 23” waist. At 13 stone I have a 27” waist. I’m freaky muscly. 🤷‍♀️

Today I’ve been enjoying the “I can’t believe fatties are taking DRUGS”. OP lists the only MN-approved way to lose weight - the incredible rarely spoken about Eat Less, Move More diet.

OP also admits she’s a big fat size TUI. So I’m wondering why she doesn’t just ELMM?
Honest to God, if you’re fat you can’t win and MNetters embody everything about that. Eat less, but not that kind of food, exercise, but not near them or in public, don’t expect brands to make plus sizes but don’t wear anything but a sack (and don’t, whatever you do, wear swimwear which involves both skimpy clothing AND exercising in public), don’t be caught smiling or enjoying life because you can’t possibly be doing that in a fat body, don’t eat in public (or in private for that matter), lose weight, but not with drugs, don’t be fat and have kids, don’t be fat and get old, don’t fat and get ill, don’t be fat and claim benefits … it just goes on and on and on. It’s so bloody boring - and more so when people repeat this nonsense and think they’re being original or worse still, they pretend they’re being concerned. Most of the nastiness seems to come from people who just have to hate someone and they can’t get away with being racist, homophobic, xenophobic or whatever else publicly anymore, so they direct the venom at fat people and it makes them feel all warm and toasty with the glow of self-righteousness. I thank God every day that my life, just like my arse, isn’t that small.

• Heart
Reactions: 30

bread-pitt

Chatty Member
Well if the end of the world is coming I’d like it to wait 10 days until I’ve finished my vacation. I’ve paid for it and I want to enjoy it. It’s really not convenient for me right now to have a nuclear war.

• Haha

Millie2023

OH had gas and air yesterday for a “procedure”. Obv I can’t reveal what, as it’d be too outing

(Camera up his arse)

• Haha

ShopTilYouSlop

Chatty Member
They put a moral value on being a certain weight and they feel they "earned" it. They are angry that someone else might get that same social currency, as they see it, without doing what they did to "earn" it. Never mind that to get prescribed these medicines, you will have more than "earned" it, if misery and poor mental health surrounding food and body image is the yardstick, which of course it is. So if you are to get the social currency, they need to devalue it somehow, which they'll do by essentially claiming that you gained it immorally. You cheated. You don't really deserve it. It's tainted.

It's nothing to do with health, physical or mental; if it were, they'd be glad that there's an option to try when mere diet and exercise hasn't worked long term. They'd also understand that mental health matters too and it might be worth carrying some extra flesh if it prevents mental breakdown - fat people still deserve to be happy, ffs. It's about placing a moral value on something that doesn't have one and then trying to devalue it in others so they can still feel superior.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Sam5262

Chatty Member
I'd happily bet a pound to a penny that all those bleating on about weight loss drugs being 'cheating' or 'concerning' are happily filling their faces with botox whilst having their teeth done in some Turkish clinic. And, that's after they've had the 'Mummy Makeover' to rid themselves of their motherhood related imperfections.

Vain, vacuous, vile vipers.
That last sentence is a defo thread title 😂 #40 vain, vacuous vile vipers

• Haha

Geetbo

VIP Member
I think a lot of them are indeed very young.

I’m very jealous Serena - I too want to be back in TUI’s arms. None of that rustic self-drive gite shite. Gimme maid service and a buffet and let me be pissed on a plane.
I’m also currently on a tui holiday and it’s bloody fantastic. Coach from the airport, pool, lovely buffet, parade of hot Italian waiters bringing me drinks. What’s not to like.

• Heart