Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

orangehead

VIP Member
Oh nuclear war
I do hope you kill the poor
So many are fat
I cant cope with that
The war will make them thin
The nhs will win
But please don’t conscript my darling wilberforth
He is too posh to be sent to the north

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60

cat_follower

IMG_4093.jpeg

I present to you all these wise words from the oral sex thread. What a wonderful image she has painted in my mind. A lovely wee cum parcel, presented in a foreskin. Just the right gift for the man who has it all x

• Haha
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 60

BlairWaldorf86

VIP Member
Imagine letting your life get to the point where you are apologising to some Internet Hitler for eating a fucking banana 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 49

Serene Serena

VIP Member
Tui holiday update: the lifeguards removed every towel from every unoccupied sun lounger and some of the guests were most displeased. Tattlers, these sun lounger hoggers weren’t German as is tradition, they were French. Not just French but Fat French 🇫🇷 Merde!!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 43

EffingDust

Chatty Member
Is it more or less calories if consumed from a foreskin parcel?
I have nothing to add to the thread today except to say fuck you for making me read the words “foreskin parcel” 🤢🤢🤢🤢

That’s tonight’s ricotta tortellini gone in the bin

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

bellinibobble

VIP Member
IMG_5868.jpeg

IMG_5869.jpeg

Reading this exchange in disbelief.. are these people actually real 😭😭 the low carb lot make the style and beauty thread look half normal.

Bananas and lean chicken THE HORROR

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

50degreesnorth

VIP Member
I have an autistic child and honestly because I’m a hopeless social services case because I’m trying to prepare him for life and the future - I’ll call him out when he’s being an arse. Yes, he sees life differently - but I’d do him no favours in the long-term in having the entire house revolve around him. In decades from now I won’t be here - and he needs to be able to cope with [his version of] life.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

DCICassieStuart

VIP Member
"Do you weep Mrs Thatcher, do you weep?
Do you wake Mrs Thatcher in your sleep?
Do you weep like a sad willow, on your Marks & Spencers pillow, are your tears molton steel, do you weep?
Do you wake with three million on your brain, are you sorry that they'll never work again?
When you're dressing in your blue, do you see the waiting queue?
Do you weep Mrs Thatcher, do you weep?"

IYKYN 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35

cat_follower

I remember a friend doing the Atkins diet years ago and it made them fucking stink. I think of them when I see the low carb saddos posting their lard and giblet stews, and I sit on my throne of potatoes and I laugh 🙏

• Haha
Reactions: 34

Affiliatemebaby

VIP Member
I hate to break it to her but refusing to have sex will make conception even more challenging than vaping. Or she is worried that she’ll give birth to a raspberry-scented baby?

• Haha
Reactions: 33

50degreesnorth

VIP Member
I live in a council house and as all the MC know, we tend to just shit where we sit so as not to miss a single episode of Jezzer Kyle on the 108” TV.

• Haha

ItchOfTheWestCoast

Why did you have her hidden if you don't mind me asking ?
So many posts. More time joking about herself and oooooo so special tattle friend with a code than chatting mumsnet.

Caveat - I'm sure I'm not everyone's cuppa and maybe folks have me hidden but I'm here to talk shit and drink tea and I'll get over it.

• Heart

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
I do actually have a stockpile cupboard. Only because I go to Costco from time to time rather than face the hell that is Tesco.
Should Armageddon happen I’m your girl for loo roll, French strawberry syrup, coffee mate, Bono’s and coffee beans 😂
That should have been bonios I add.
I do not have a glut of irritating Irish musicians in a cupboard.

• Haha
Reactions: 32