Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
You can get bags of freeze dried chicken cat treats. Ive never tasted them but they look ok as far as cat treats go.

I downloaded Vinted but have never bought anything as they class size 14 as extra large.

Reactions: 2

ShopTilYouSlop

Chatty Member
I need to move away from the plane chat to ask about the sex hat thread. I mean, what? What texture is her hair if it gets matted during sex? I have a lot of questions but I’m not sure I want any answered.
Wavy or curly hair, yeah, that does happen.

Reactions: 1

Wackie Jeaver

VIP Member
I need to check out TV woman, any clues? There used to be a poster called Beesimo who claimed to be a gypsy who wrote like that. Also someone called Scottish Mummy (I think?) who did the same, maybe it's a thing?

sistersofpercy

VIP Member
Unfortunately not. But Qatar Airlines are very generous with regular food and drink offerings throughout the flight, then when you touch down in Hanoi, you can go and buy a giant bag of dried chickennotreallychicken and grab a beer.
Sounds like something I need this week. I don’t identify as teeny tiny so all good.

NoddyFromToytown

Winter: KG biker boots, adidas Stan Smiths, Uggs, aforementioned thigh high boots

Summer: Havaianas, various sliders (DH gate specials of Dior and Chloe 🤷‍♀️🤣) DM sandals

I genuinely don’t move very far other than in the gym so never really needed that extra comfort!

Dahling, most of them are new universities. 😁

We used to be awfully snotty about Edinburgh - who thought themselves the bee's knees - as they weren't allowed into the Scottish Ancient Universities (St Andrews, Glasgow and Aberdeen) v English Ancient Universities (Oxford and Cambridge) debate as they were post-Reformation in 1583 and not founded by papal bull. 😂😂😂😂 (However, some count Edinburgh and sometimes Dundee, thanks to its origins as a college of St Andrews, as ancient due to their governance.) Mind you, I also went to Robert Gordon when it was a Central Institution before it became a university in 1992 so covered both ends of the spectrum 😁.
---

I think I need the long story.
---

What board is it on, please? I want to tick off everything I've got in my house.
---
PS Aberdonians point out that they had two universities in their city (King's College 1495, Marischal College 1593, merged 1860) while the whole of England only had two (Oxford and Cambridge). Robert Gordon just restored the city's status quo after 132 years. 😉😁
Its on property/diy methinks

Foxasaurus

I feel like I might need to investigate Skechers now as I'm in the market for a new pair of trainers. I've got wide feet and will be mainly walking in them but also go to a sports-related building (think gym.) I'm middle aged (think 50) and generally DGAF what I look like at the gym. Should I try them?
Depends what you are doing in the gym. I wouldn’t recommend them for weight lifting as the sole would be too squashy, and although I used to run in their Go Runs I don’t think their normal trainers would be good to run in.

BA trans atlantic fligjts are the best, even in cattle class.

Emirates flights to Dubai and onwards are great too, or they used to be, it has been a while.