Mumsnet #37 Wipe down my cucumber and sanitise my Hovis, I need to get my dicks in a row!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lots of talk of the usual teenage sons who “polish off” 10 cookies in an hour, but are “very lean”. Also lots of talk of friends and extended family “popping in”. We all know this is fake as no MNer speaks to their extended family, much less opens the door to them. And they are certainly not going to bake cookies for them, unless there’s a substantial inheritance on the horizon.
They probably only bake trays of cookies for extended family in order to speed up the onset of coronary artery disease so they can get their inheritance before the bastards spend it all.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The Waterfowl Protocol!!!

bleeping amazing

Sadly, I don't think I can claim credit for TWP - would love too, though, cos it's brilliant!!

I'm sure another poster on here used and it made me lol and it stuck in my head.

Reactions: 4
They are so sanctimonious. Someone was disappointed that her 26 year old daughter in a professional job only got her book from a charity shop for Christmas which only cost £2.49. They are most saying that it’s the thought that counts and calling the OP a money grabber.

I don’t think that gifts should be measured solely by how much they cost but surely you would have added a box of chocolates or a bottle of wine to the book before giving.

Reactions: 10
They are so sanctimonious. Someone was disappointed that her 26 year old daughter in a professional job only got her book from a charity shop for Christmas which only cost £2.49. They are most saying that it’s the thought that counts and calling the OP a money grabber.

I don’t think that gifts should be measured solely by how much they cost but surely you would have added a box of chocolates or a bottle of wine to the book before giving.
Maybe the daughter is still upset about being kicked out on her 18th birthday after a childhood of salads, no snacks and having to justify everything she wanted to do with what the coroner should be told if she died from it 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
L

I saw this one last week and actually thought the OP was being more than reasonable and the responses she got were crazy given the DD was financially stable. I felt really sorry for her it clearly wasn’t a present bought with love (and I buy all my books for 50p at my local charity shop). My DD is 12 and if she bought me a £2 book I would be thrilled she’d bought me something but in another 10 years of forking out for her bloody “hobby”, her skincare, feeding her, clothing her, supporting her, her education etc I’d bloody crack her arse with a bloody £2 book…. Not brought her up to be a tight bugger 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Maybe the daughter is still upset about being kicked out on her 18th birthday after a childhood of salads, no snacks and having to justify everything she wanted to do with what the coroner should be told if she died from it 😂
But, but she had free access to the fruit bowl!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They just love a pile on don’t they.

There’s one in 30 days about a neighbours garden and pulling out weeds. They shouldn’t have done what they did but honestly she’s been accused of killing baby robins and hedgehogs for pulling out a few weeds- she’s never even mentioned seeing a nest or totally destroying the garden just pulling out a few tall weeds. It’s some sort of shared garden and there’s been rats. The whole thread is totally bonkers.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I got a new dirty washing bin yesterday and I must admit it gave my minge a little quimble...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
He posts this stuff every 3 months or so, just adding to the details each time - this quarter, it's all the tattoos and that her friend has relationship issues. The Paris lock thing's outdated now - the authorities got rid of them and put plexiglass over to prevent repeats in 2015.

Probably hoping each time to get stories of women having pillow fights in their underwear. Or he's so jealous of his Missus (on the rarified chance that there is a woman who wants to be with him from age 16) having a friend that he's obsessed with the idea that they must be having an affair for the last x years.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
That means she only has sex on bin day.
Because she’s having an affair with a bin man (maybe the whole crew) and is pretending she’s gay and cheating with her female friend so he’ll never suspect. Such a good cover 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.