Mumsnet #35 we’ve lost sight of what a crucifixion looks like

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just been on it with no problems.
What's a geographic block when it's at home?
Idk if it's because I'm in the states? The only other time I've seen it is trying to watch BBC shows. "This content cannot be viewed in your country". But that doesn't make sense lol.

Reactions: 1
Looks like the wives of Warren Jeffs.
---
Idk if it's because I'm in the states? The only other time I've seen it is trying to watch BBC shows. "This content cannot be viewed in your country". But that doesn't make sense lol.
I can access it and I’m in the US. I’m in Florida - beloved by some MNers, despised by others.

Reactions: 5
I used to use a VPN to view the BBC and British YouTube etc when I lived overseas.
You could try that?

Reactions: 2
Looks like the wives of Warren Jeffs.
---

I can access it and I’m in the US. I’m in Florida - beloved by some MNers, despised by others.
I'm in Wisconsin, one of those areas that they probably (hopefully) have never heard of. We have abundant cheese and beer, the horror. Idk it's working on my laptop but not my phone. Maybe it's a sign to go do something productive 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Has anyone seen the Lionel Shriver thread (book about people having differing levels of intelligence). OP thinks it’s awful that this should be pointed out and that all god’s creatures are equal or something - gets told off and then makes a fantastic U-turn to insinuate precious posters are too stupid to understand. 😂😂 You have to wonder sometimes if they can hear themselves.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Can someone start a new thread please.
There's a couple of potential thread names to choose from, like getting poultry lined up etc 😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.