Mumsnet #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The obsession with class continues.
It's not normal to distinguish your mates by class is it?
Like I never ever meet someone, a friend, a colleague, family etc and automatically classify them in a certain class.
The thread is about being better with money but the majority of the post is about class ....and then MN had 14 pages regarding class.

"I know such and such who is upper middle class"
"My friends are lower middle class"
And some MN talk about "nouveau riche" which according to them is the scum of the earth
🥴 I don't even know where these rules comes from.

This is a joke right?!

I've gone done the sex posts 🤢🤢🤢🤢
But if you shave it all off are you working class or upper class? Equally if you have a big 70s growler what class are you?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
But if you shave it all off are you working class or upper class? Equally if you have a big 70s growler what class are you?
These women don’t touch their bits never mind look at them, the gasps of even allowing your husband or boyfriend to see your fanjo never mind looking at it yourself.

I bet money that their fannies all look like they’ve got Ken Dodd in a leglock.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Getting your nails done is another thing that they hate, it’s vulgar, common and, my favourite, is always a front for trafficking and money laundering !!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I've never understood how what you do or dont do with your bush is anything to do with class??

Reactions: 2
I've never understood how what you do or dont do with your bush is anything to do with class??
Something along the lines of 'if you're middleclass, on the rare occasion that you permit your husband to access the heady delights of you sighing and saying ''oh, go on then'', Nigel's supposed to be so grateful he's been allowed to see past the sackcloth shroud and greying M&S rib warming knickers that a mere twenty minutes hacking through the undergrowth like a latter day Indiana Jones after he's had his third compulsory shower before entering the bedroom is all part of his treat''.

The number of threads that say oral sex is a disgusting thing that no decent man would ever admit to liking kind of give it away that sex is still something that is begrudged and solely for the creation of another tall and slim but eats 20,000 calories a day child give it away.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
These women don’t touch their bits never mind look at them, the gasps of even allowing your husband or boyfriend to see your fanjo never mind looking at it yourself.

I bet money that their fannies all look like they’ve got Ken Dodd in a leglock.
They don’t have ‘bits’ on MN. They’re all smooth like Barbie dolls.

And don’t ever refer to your bits as a ‘vagina’. It’s VULVA.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
The number of threads that say oral sex is a disgusting thing that no decent man would ever admit to liking
The reason they say tit like this is because they’re prude or just straight up angry that their husbands won’t go down on them.

Most of them would be sorted out if they just had a good shag every few weeks.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's sad when satire is less ridiculous than reality. Some of those MN snobs make Catherine Tate seem low-class and laissez faire.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Getting your nails done is another thing that they hate, it’s vulgar, common and, my favourite, is always a front for trafficking and money laundering !!
ha! In their defense, some of the staff at the cheap salons might be exploited. I remembering reading this from the NYT back in 2015 about salons in NYC: https://www.nytimes.com/2015/05/10/...anicurists-are-underpaid-and-unprotected.html

That aside, I find the level of judgement and moral panic on MN exhausting & getting your nails done is in now way vulgar or common!

Reactions: 3
Does the OP think every teen in a uniform is being boastful too? What a weird thing to fixate on.

Reactions: 12
You really do have to worry about the future of our society when the youth of today are walking into sandwhich shop wearing a lanyard. It scares the tit out our me especially since they seem to be infiltrating our leafy areas. Flaunting their wealth over their ham baguettes, I bet they’re even buying crisps you know. Even the hard as nails staff don’t seem to be a deterrent…. We’re all f@@ked

🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
It was the clarification of leafy in brackets that started my day with a snigger. I read through to see if there was a point to mentioning it but of course there wasn’t . Do we start describing things this way? ‘ x lives in a block of flats (concretey) ‘ ‘ x lives in cave (hobbity) ‘ ‘ x lives in the sea (watery) . Speaking for myself I lived in the Middle East (sandy) 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Anyone seen this thread? Average UK salary how are you getting on? The OP is quite clear she only wants to discuss how people get by on the average salary of £31k of course it turns into a salary dick waiving thread. Post on first page from someone who says they earn 5 times the average salary and still struggling. Pack of cnuts.

Screenshot 2022-01-08 9.25.07 AM.png

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Anyone seen this thread? Average UK salary how are you getting on? The OP is quite clear she only wants to discuss how people get by on the average salary of £31k of course it turns into a salary dick waiving thread. Post on first page from someone who says they earn 5 times the average salary and still struggling. Pack of cnuts.

View attachment 973819
Try being a teacher or a nurse on their salaries. This is why I stopped reading.

“I can’t afford luxuries but I still managed to get a new kitchen fitted.”

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.