Mumsnet #29 A little site run on spite, misogyny and lame GIFs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've just had a cronut from Lidl and am 87% sure i'm going to go there on the way home from the school run tomorrow and buy their whole tray.

Don't know what my husband will tell the coroner when I drop down dead of being fat.
Same as what my husband will tell the coroner when I drop down dead of being fat.
"She was as fat as duck, your honour, despite reading Mumsnet".

• Haha
Reactions: 19
That thread on AIBU about the husband bleeping off on a long haul flight whilst claiming to go to Scotland is a complete load of bullshit

Reactions: 10
That thread on AIBU about the husband bleeping off on a long haul flight whilst claiming to go to Scotland is a complete load of bullshit
Yeah I'm reading that. A real time live thread always gets everyone going.

Reactions: 7
Yeah I'm reading that. A real time live thread always gets everyone going.
They are all frothing at the mouth about this one. Though the poster who suggested he's fucked of to get a hair transplant made me laugh 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7
If it's not fake she definitely sounds a slice short of a loaf anyway and has drip fed more than Niagara Falls

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Surely this has to be a load of made up bollocks. There's no way this is real
View attachment 2678131
It is, quite literally, impossible for this to have happened.

There are so many of these; this troll gives the ‘gay husband’ & ‘greedy husband trolls’ a run for their money.

There was one poster in particular who, a few years back, repeatedly posted about the many mysterious and impossible things that happened to her, and also claimed that so many strange
things had happened to her over the years that she’d been booted off multiple other forums as a suspected troll. 🙄

Reactions: 5
The latest is that he's read her FB message but not responded

• Haha
The latest is that he's read her FB message but not responded
I really liked the detail about how she has a Very Important Meeting tomorrow but may have to miss it.

Just in case there was any doubt that she is a genuine real person with a job and everything. She’s definitely real - she’s got a meeting tomorrow and keeps her suitcases in the loft. You can’t just make this stuff up, you know.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I really liked the detail about how she has a Very Important Meeting tomorrow but may have to miss it.

Just in case there was any doubt that she is a genuine real person with a job and everything. She’s definitely real - she’s got a meeting tomorrow and keeps her suitcases in the loft. You can’t just make this stuff up, you know.
Oh & he took the car with the car seats in it too. The talk of GDPR in that thread is killing me

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Oh & he took the car with the car seats in it too. The talk of GDPR in that thread is killing me
I am embarrassingly addicted to the whole saga! I mean, it’s clearly absolute bullshit, but it’s like one of those ITV thriller dramas that starts off quite intriguing and then spirals off into total crap.

In fact, now that I think about it, I wouldn’t be the least bit surprised if this is somebody plotting their screen-play/novel.

"can you tell my kids I still love them and always will. Make sure they have cuddles and kisses from me as I'm their father".

The way that last bit is written - Alright Darth Vader?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
The OP of that thread is playing the mumsnetters like a fiddle! Considering they all claim to have gone to Oxbridge or a Russell Group Uni they all seem gullible and thick as duck

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ah MN never fails to deliver! On the first page we have our bingo card full. “Does he have form for this?” Secure your assets, mentions of strange behavior due to possible depression or stress.

• Haha
‘At least they’ll always have their mummy ❤’ it’s so obviously written to rile them up! It has every MN cliche in the book ‘although I’m very senior…’ ‘my PA’ ‘£35-40 transferred…’ and who reminds themselves of ‘a long haul flight on BA from Heathrow’ and they’re lapping it up! 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She’s ‘very senior’ at work and they have around £100k in the joint account, but she’s worried about the cost of calling an overseas mobile? 🙄
---
‘At least they’ll always have their mummy ❤’ it’s so obviously written to rile them up! It has every MN cliche in the book ‘although I’m very senior…’ ‘my PA’ ‘£35-40 transferred…’ and who reminds themselves of ‘a long haul flight on BA from Heathrow’ and they’re lapping it up! 😂😂😂
It’s absolutely hilarious. For someone with a ‘very senior’ job and a PA (which she has mentioned 500 times), she apparently is incapable of making a single decision, or using Google to find out the simplest of facts.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Oh there's a thread called "5 year old took off her coat" I clicked it cos was curious if there was a interesting backstory to the bland title. No, it is as tedious as it sounds, a thread about her 5 year old taking her coat off....

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s ‘very senior’ at work and they have around £100k in the joint account, but she’s worried about the cost of calling an overseas mobile? 🙄
---

It’s absolutely hilarious. For someone with a ‘very senior’ job and a PA (which she has mentioned 500 times), she apparently is incapable of making a single decision, or using Google to find out the simplest of facts.
Well, she had to ask the wise women of MN if she should let children sleep with her tonight as ‘it would be less lonely’ she’s reeling them in good style 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.