Mumsnet #29 A little site run on spite, misogyny and lame GIFs

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The saggy tits troll is back as well. Oh joy at least they’ve cut to the chase this time and left out the ‘DH said I have mum boobs’ bit this time.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Well quite. Whatever else I am I can’t imagine being the kind of joyless bleep that thinks a low carb boot camp sounds like a good idea. I’ll give up croissants when I’m dead thanks.
I've just had a cronut from Lidl and am 87% sure i'm going to go there on the way home from the school run tomorrow and buy their whole tray.

Don't know what my husband will tell the coroner when I drop down dead of being fat.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
I've just had a cronut from Lidl and am 87% sure i'm going to go there on the way home from the school run tomorrow and buy their whole tray.

Don't know what my husband will tell the coroner when I drop down dead of being fat.
Wait cronuts in Lidl? How the duck did I not know this. I know where Im going at lunch tomorrow.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
Wait cronuts in Lidl? How the duck did I not know this. I know where Im going at lunch tomorrow.
They were in the special bit of the bakery so I don't think they'll be around long. They also had banana cakes with crunchy banana on top. Got one of them too. Might even eat it before dinner.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Good Lord. They’re talking about foamy poo now. They’re obsessed! Can’t they just scroll tattle on the bog like a normal person?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Good Lord. They’re talking about foamy poo now. They’re obsessed! Can’t they just scroll tattle on the bog like a normal person?
I could keep the poop troll going for ages with my tales of ibs over the years!

There's a strange one in AIBU just now where the OP husband has went missing saying he was going to Scotland and never went.

Reactions: 3
Foamy poo? The creativity never cease to amaze.

I keep missing all these weird threads, which are deleted before I get to them, bugger. (Perhaps it's a marketing thing)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
A few years back BIWI set up an off-Mumsnet forum for a few 'select' low carb bootcampers. I was one of the ones invited. She admitted on there that she'd fallen off the low carb bandwagon a couple of years earlier but felt she couldn't maintain her strict image on the threads if she confessed to it on Mumsnet itself. Slightly odd woman.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Gosh. I did the bootcamp once. Lost pretty much no weight and felt ill from the quantities of fat. (And I am a fairly low carb consumer, just from preference and habit).

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.