Mumsnet #22 Are you strange generally?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or he has early onset dementia
Or he's having an affair. Men who are having affairs can't sleep deeply because they're on high alert for the wife taking their phone into the bathroom to check it, so they need naps in the day and anything will wake them up, like laughing! Very suspicious!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Well this is certainly a new one. On a thread about getting pubic waxing done -

I have a free 'hollywood' courtesy of alopecia. Mine is perfect, painless, permanent, supersoft. And vile. I would give the amount you all are spending for the discomfort and humiliation of a wax to get my lovely bush back again.

Now you're not even allowed to talk about getting rid of body hair in case somebody gets offended because they don't have any🤦‍♀️:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 41
On the “ex burnt my baby” thread the consenus is that the Dad should never see the child ever again, yet fracturing a babies skull is fine. Ah, Mumsnet, you forever surprise me.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10

I have a free 'hollywood' courtesy of alopecia. Mine is perfect, painless, permanent, supersoft. And vile. I would give the amount you all are spending for the discomfort and humiliation of a wax to get my lovely bush back again.

Now you're not even allowed to talk about getting rid of body hair in case somebody gets offended because they don't have any🤦‍♀️:rolleyes:
I'll add that to my watch list to look out for someone posting 'my husband is DEAD. He would love to be alive and have alopecia and no bush and here you are complaining about it's.
---
On the “ex burnt my baby” thread the consenus is that the Dad should never see the child ever again, yet fracturing a babies skull is fine. Ah, Mumsnet, you forever surprise me.
There was a post in parenting (not sure if it's still there) about a woman's 4 year old struggling while she was dressing him or having a tantrum or something and she held his shorts over his mouth then when she stopped he was scared and saying he couldn't breathe and that was fine as well.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 19
its also fine for a wife to slap husband round the face twice, because he was in her space and she was defending herself. DV against men either a) doesn’t happen, b) is to be laughed at, c) was deserved. The 1970’s called and they want their comic skits back.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 18
I'll add that to my watch list to look out for someone posting 'my husband is DEAD. He would love to be alive and have alopecia and no bush and here you are complaining about it's.
---

There was a post in parenting (not sure if it's still there) about a woman's 4 year old struggling while she was dressing him or having a tantrum or something and she held his shorts over his mouth then when she stopped he was scared and saying he couldn't breathe and that was fine as well.
Thats awful, in what world is trying to suffocate your child okay?

Reactions: 4
Does anyone else think this is odd... there's a s&b thread asking what to wear to a glamorous party. So OP needs something fancy... yet someone posted these really ugly beach trousers from Amazon. And then I noticed the "mumsnet earns a commission from this item" at the top...very odd that it was recommended on a thread when it's inappropriate for the event by a poster saying how great it is. Feel like it's mumsnet themselves posting.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
---

when i was looking up why my toddler didn’t eat someone had said she feeds her children the same meal reheated for breakfast dinner and tea until they eat it. It took them 4 days to eat her slow cooker stew. That was deemed ok too🤣

• Angry
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
when i was looking up why my toddler didn’t eat someone had said she feeds her children the same meal reheated for breakfast dinner and tea until they eat it. It took them 4 days to eat her slow cooker stew. That was deemed ok too🤣
ffs 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 1
Jesus wept, was she serious?

Reactions: 1
I feel for these kids - my mum used to do the same thing to me! She never won that battle and I still can’t finish eating her terrible cooking at 30

• Sad
Reactions: 15
Jesus wept, was she serious?
yes deadly serious, she preached how her kids learnt not to be fussy eaters🤣i wondered if she eats absolutely everything her self
---
I feel for these kids - my mum used to do the same thing to me! She never won that battle and I still can’t finish eating her terrible cooking at 30
I feel sorry for them too, i’d rather make 10 meals before i sent them to bed hungry. Maybe i am just fussy but as an adult even if i was hungry i still wouldn’t eat something i didn’t like so idk why a child is expected to

• Heart
Reactions: 14
This reply on the “my boyfriend’s a youtuber post” 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve only to comment 2, but basically from her short post this person has concluded OP’s bf is a self obsessed narc and she should basically LTB 😆😆😆😆 oh how I love the dramatics!

53E99E61-97E7-4F24-ABF4-5808594A0D09.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Mum was going to do it … the first time she took it out the fridge and said, ‘I wouldn’t give it to a dog’.
I had chips 😀
---
This reply on the “my boyfriend’s a youtuber post” 🤣🤣🤣 I’ve only to comment 2, but basically from her short post this person has concluded OP’s bf is a self obsessed narc and she should basically LTB 😆😆😆😆 oh how I love the dramatics!

View attachment 2387910
I wonder if he has a man bun and plays the guitar.

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Can't she have one micro bladed on, if it bothers her that much? :unsure: Ooooh also, lets not forget merkins!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Someone has started a thread about how A Level results aren’t fair and how shoe-in students have missed their uni offers. Another poster has commented saying she doesn’t feel the same but that she’s sorry the posters teen hasn’t had a good experience. OP has replied ‘actually we are all fine here, my DC got 4 A*’s’

WTF?!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.