Mumsnet #14 A handhold please

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
*how to look like you’ve been in jail since 2009, uno when any of those things were last fashionable
Oof I feel slightly insulted. I skinny jeans, converse and oversized jumpers 🙈 but I do it to be comfy not a young style icon. Someone on the thread about tattle said we must all be very young 🥰 she's my favourite.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Highly suspicious about the kids and cold showers thread. Think it’s some sick duck getting off on stuff about punishing kids!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I genuinely think posters are much nicer to each other on here than they are on MN.
For the most part people on here are lovely to each other (some posters on the molly mae thread can be quite brutal but still not to mumsnet levels)

Reactions: 6
I dunno, I think we might skew to a slightly older demographic, given that none of us is prepared to put up with any tit but are perfectly polite about it? Experience born of age etc?

Reactions: 8
Oof I feel slightly insulted. I skinny jeans, converse and oversized jumpers 🙈 but I do it to be comfy not a young style icon. Someone on the thread about tattle said we must all be very young 🥰 she's my favourite.
Me too:ROFLMAO: I wouldn't know what else to wear if I wasn't allowed to wear that!

Reactions: 3
On here we all look 10/10, it’s only mumsnet who will look peculiar xx

• Haha
Reactions: 6
For the most part people on here are lovely to each other (some posters on the molly mae thread can be quite brutal but still not to mumsnet levels)
I agree!! I stay away from the influencer threads cause I’m quite straight laced really and live by the rule of not posting anything I wouldn’t be happy with my boss seeing 🤣🤓

I think everyone on this thread has a shared sense of humour, plus homogenous greasy buns and plenty of time to lie in bed smoking. Contrary to comments on MN, there are never any really mean posts either!

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.