Mumsnet #10 Freedom for DDog

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg the thread where her friend said she’d seen her husband in the next town with a woman when he was supposed to be playing golf HES ONLY CHEATING ON HER WITH THE FRIENDS SISTER!!!! i don’t know why I’ve spoilered it lol just incase someone was reading the thread from scratch hahah
makes me think…what if my bf isn’t actually fishing for whole weekends, but cheating?? 😰 I need to stay off mumsnet with my paranoia 🤣🤣🤣
That thread reads like the synopsis of a chick lit novella. A really tit one. With lots of exclamation marks!!!!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeh i dont buy that affair thread…the way she set it up obviously for people to assume
It was the friend having the affair with her husband

Reactions: 6
This is a few months old but I was searching for threads about emigrating and yyyyyikes. I want to run far away from this woman myself and she doesn't even know me 😬
Omg what have I just read! It's the ramblings of an unhinged person. 20 year dream state of being a parent? Their child allowing themselves to be bought? Their Daughter in law wouldn't care if they died?

Quite clear from the post that they are a self centred nightmare who spends alot of time navel gazing and expecting companionship from their adult child. No wonder they emigrated!

• Wow
Reactions: 15
This is a few months old but I was searching for threads about emigrating and yyyyyikes. I want to run far away from this woman myself and she doesn't even know me 😬
I don't know why I did the shocked face emoji to this. This is exactly my mum's opinion on emigrating. She goes on and on about it. People should never move to another country. Mind you, she was annoyed at me for moving from the midlands to the north east, despite never making me feel welcome or taking an interest in me at all. These people are completely and utterly maaaad!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
They're husbands are so hot everyone wants to have affairs with them apparently.
But they are ultra skinny, look decades younger than their actual age and have swishy hair so they have nothing to worry about, surely?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
But they are ultra skinny, look decades younger than their actual age and have swishy hair so they have nothing to worry about, surely?
Perhaps it's because some of them dress like the Bay City Rollers that have their husbands saying Bye Bye Baby?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Sounds like she needs some ‘live, love, laugh’ in her life
---

Or is it live laugh love? better head back to tattle prison for not knowing :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
They're husbands are so hot everyone wants to have affairs with them apparently.
I think most of their husbands must be henpecked and having clandestine affairs with women who cook them proper meals.
My imagination tells me it's like that bloke on the last of the summer wine who was having an affair with Marina.
---

She doesn't tempt him with her breasts and legs .... more like the breast and legs of a freshly roasted chicken with all the trimmings.

• Haha
Bonkers. My kids are teenagers and I’m not in a 20 year dream state and as much as I love them, I’m looking forward to the day they move out 😆 Personally, I think nature makes teenagers annoying, so you can prepare yourself as a parent for that day (works the other way too; kids find their parents more irritating as they get older). Having said that, I would be a bit gutted if they chose to emigrate (although I’m not sure that’s the right word) but I wouldn’t guilt trip them. It’s their life and they have to live it as they see fit and it’s not like the old days. There’s Skype and I plan on doing a lot of travelling in retirement, so I hope they’d choose somewhere cool (and it goes without saying that they’d always be welcome at home, whether that’s to live - hope not forever though - or to visit).

Equally though, I wouldn’t want them living next door so…

• Heart
If my child decides to live overseas when he’s an adult, I would see it as the opportunity for travel and exploring a different part of the world, when we go and visit him.

Unless he relocated to the the Middle East - I wouldn’t be so keen to travel there. In fact I would probably arrange for a holiday at a mid way destination. Dubai, Qatar, Saudi Arabia etc hold no fascination for me and I would feel uncomfortable visiting those countries.

These days though, long haul travel isn’t beyond the reach of most of us.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.