Mumofmadlads and Dadofmadlads

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hilarious, such a drama queen - Clemmie was so awful to her, didn’t she just say one thing on this thread? It would be her cashing in on the drama - so cheap, classy magazine as well
The barrel wave appreciation photo... the lips, awful. What the hell has she done to her face.

Reactions: 1
Oh my lord..... Let's make her Saint Emma she's such a good person didn't you know, posting all the screen shots of the backside kissing messages she's received about this doesn't she realise how much she's embarrassing herself? CRINGE!!!!

Has anyone read her article in closet today?!

*closer
No because I never buy trash like that but believe me I've heard all about it. We all have.... Many many times haha

Reactions: 2
I bet she’s one of those people that only does something nice when there’s a camera out to record it so she can prove how wonderful she is

She was one of the first who threw MOD under the bus by posting something on her stories! Contracting herself massively...

so I've only had a really quick look and they seem like a nice family just rather "showy" of what they have. But can I just say her bio (screenshot above) really scream MOD at me.... Anyone else feel that? Probably just a common thing about all the insta families like this I guess

I hadn’t looked at this before. She takes herself very seriously though doesn’t she