Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Please someone take the thick witches phone away. I love when she tries to have more serious tone to her posts. One minute Boris get my kids back to school I hate them, the next my kid *with their new never spoken about before ‘condition’* won’t be going back if they are forced to wear a mask. Focus on getting your kids a bleeping garden than posing on your daily walks. Let’s buy a bouncy castle to be stored at your grandads business forever!

Reactions: 4
Please someone take the thick witches phone away. I love when she tries to have more serious tone to her posts. One minute Boris get my kids back to school I hate them, the next my kid *with their new never spoken about before ‘condition’* won’t be going back if they are forced to wear a mask. Focus on getting your kids a bleeping garden than posing on your daily walks. Let’s buy a bouncy castle to be stored at your grandads business forever!
It’s hilarious but cringeworthy when she tries to be serious!

Reactions: 1
It’s hilarious but cringeworthy when she tries to be serious!
She just contradicts herself all the time. And when she agrees and writes defiantly 🤦🏼‍♀️ I get it a typo once and a while but I don’t think she can spell definitely. I can’t take the outfits I’ve worked out who she is trying to be, that superseven woman. They both have that hideous Zara sale style, tiny house with loads of kids and pose all day with a pram. Wtf will these woman do when their kids are grown? Saying that she’s trying to keep Pete a baby so long she’ll never have to. He doesn’t need a bleeping dummy!!

She just contradicts herself all the time. And when she agrees and writes defiantly 🤦🏼‍♀️ I get it a typo once and a while but I don’t think she can spell definitely. I can’t take the outfits I’ve worked out who she is trying to be, that superseven woman. They both have that hideous Zara sale style, tiny house with loads of kids and pose all day with pram. Wtf will these woman do when their kids are grown? Saying that she’s trying to keep Pete a baby so long she’ll never have to. He doesn’t need a bleeping dummy!!
Her spelling and grammar are quite atrocious.
I’m really appalled at it in a woman of her age.

Her spelling and grammar are quite atrocious.
I’m really appalled at it in a woman of her age.
honestly I can’t believe anyone can get to 40 years old and still spell simple words like ‘storie’ wrong. I mean what actual hope have them 7 kids got!! No disrespect to Eddie as he sure is one hardworking bloke- he seems abit thick aswel!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I'm sorry but I cannot deal with those leggings and the giant coats, she looks like I giant slug

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How can she sit and complain she wants 6th form opening when she's not once stuck to any of the rules yet expects things to reopen

How can she sit and complain she wants 6th form opening when she's not once stuck to any of the rules yet expects things to reopen
Exactly, if we’d all flaunted the rules like she has we’d be lucky to be opening anything up before next year!
And she’ll do it all again, the minute the non essential shops open she’ll be there whether she needs anything or not.

And the way she’s spelt college!
Collage any one? 🤣🤣

Exactly, if we’d all flaunted the rules like she has we’d be lucky to be opening anything up before next year!
And she’ll do it all again, the minute the non essential shops open she’ll be there whether she needs anything or not.

And the way she’s spelt college!
Collage any one? 🤣🤣
The whole sentence made no sense 'could properly open' I mean is she 15?!
Maybe she should go back to collage 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s copying sensational seven massively, but on the cheap.
This is who I meant the other day. Both bleeping airheads that don’t actually give a tit about their kids, all for the gram when real life (no space, tiny houses, kids dressed up like pricks).

what do you mean collage and SIX form 🤷🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤣

You look like a giant chicken fucken nugget susanna! Who tells this woman that, that is good content?!

Reactions: 2
“It’s so windy you can’t even here me talking”
here!!
“Boredom is reel”
Reel!!
Just two of the juvenile spelling errors so far today 🙄
FFS woman!

Reactions: 2
I was about to comment the same.
Reel 🤦🏼‍♀️
I think she needs to go back and do a basic English course

Her kicking off about old people meeting and if she did that with 6 of her mates. 6 mates? That weren’t her kids or Eddie? Fat chance!

• Haha
Her kicking off about old people meeting and if she did that with 6 of her mates. 6 mates? That weren’t her kids or Eddie? Fat chance!
She dosent seem to have any friends that live local to her which seems strange with having so many kids you would think she would have plenty of opportunities to meet other mothers etc .Any 'friends' she has all seem to live far away that she has met on Instagram.
Would love to know why her and Jen tribe of 7 dont seem to be friends anymore

She dosent seem to have any friends that live local to her which seems strange with having so many kids you would think she would have plenty of opportunities to meet other mothers etc .Any 'friends' she has all seem to live far away that she has met on Instagram.
Would love to know why her and Jen tribe of 7 dont seem to be friends anymore
What would she have to talk about if she had friends? How many beige coats she owns doesn’t make for scintillating conversation 😂😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.