Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All those links shes posting to night.. are they #aff declared. Don't want to give her the pennies if she isn't declaring it

Reactions: 1
Her house is for sale! The owner must be selling as it says it’s currently tenanted until September!

it is also a lot smaller than we even thought. Her and Eddie definitely sleep in the living room because there is only 3 bedrooms!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Her house is for sale! The owner must be selling as it says it’s currently tenanted until September!

it is also a lot smaller than we even thought. Her and Eddie definitely sleep in the living room because there is only 3 bedrooms!!!
Yikes 3 bedrooms and 7 children!
I hope they find somewhere bigger next time, that can't be a pleasant environment for any of them.

Oo I want to be nosey 🧐 what town does she live in?

Wow, looking at it I can't even work out where 2 kids sleep, well maybe 1, I'm guessing 1 sleeps on the snooze pod on the floor 😕

• Sad
Wow, looking at it I can't even work out where 2 kids sleep, well maybe 1, I'm guessing 1 sleeps on the snooze pod on the floor 😕
so weird!! Does not look like a family of 9 live there. They literally have enough beds for a family of 6! I thought it must have had another level in the attic. How bloody crazy.

Reactions: 3
Found it! I wonder where they are moving to? Hopefully something bigger with a proper garden

Last edited:
I cant believe 9 of them sleep in that house 😲it looks like it's set up for 5 people and the room with bunk beds (boys room I think) look like something you would find in a prison cell .crazy how they have lived like that for so long while she spends endless money on stupid tat she dosent need when she dosent have enough beds for her kids to sleep in !

Do the two older girls live at home? If so, where?!
Do the two little boys sleep in the double bed with the parents?
Wtf..

Do the two older girls live at home? If so, where?!
Do the two little boys sleep in the double bed with the parents?
Wtf..
in all honesty I think the girls are in the master bedroom and Vinnie & Rita share , Cole & Nathan and then Susanna, Eddie & Pete in the living room.

I bet they have been given notice and wouldn’t move them self. For it to go for sale sounds asif the landlord wants to sell & not them wanting to move!!!

in all honesty I think the girls are in the master bedroom and Vinnie & Rita share , Cole & Nathan and then Susanna, Eddie & Pete in the living room.

I bet they have been given notice and wouldn’t move them self. For it to go for sale sounds asif the landlord wants to sell & not them wanting to move!!!
There's a lot of bed sharing there! I have no problem with kids sharing bedrooms, but sharing a bed because you have to is totally out of order to me.

There's a lot of bed sharing there! I have no problem with kids sharing bedrooms, but sharing a bed because you have to is totally out of order to me.
bed sharing is totally acceptable if it’s the only option but given she spends £1000sa month on the latest beige outfits it’s not acceptable in my eyes!

Reactions: 6
The house is tiny, and the ground floor offers no living space whatsoever!
She & her husband must definitely be sleeping on that IKEA sofa bed in the living room.
Does Pete even have a cot?!!!

I wanted to have a look around but cannot find it 😕

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.