Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know this sound cunty as but her little speech on the wine 🤦🏼‍♀️ She made the metro centre sound like the south of France! Also she can’t wait to have spontaneous trips away again? Did she ever? I’m not going to comment on the actual writing of said post.....

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I know this sound cunty as but her little speech on the wine 🤦🏼‍♀️ She made the metro centre sound like the south of France! Also she can’t wait to have spontaneous trips away again? Did she ever? I’m not going to comment on the actual writing of said post.....
I was sat there thinking where is this going whilst trying to decipher the text.

I don't ever recall them having a spontaneous night away unless she means when they pack the kids in the car and drive to the travel lodge closest to the Trafford centre 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I was sat there thinking where is this going whilst trying to decipher the text.

I don't ever recall them having a spontaneous night away unless she means when they pack the kids in the car and drive to the travel lodge closest to the Trafford centre 🤷🏼‍♀️
Sorry yes Trafford centre. She makes out her kids are missing out on so much when in reality they did duck all. Other than being dragged round the shops. I also can’t believe she’s sending Vinnie to nursery so she can dress the other one up like a twit and go for a walk all day.
I won’t even start on the beige fetish she has atm 🤢🤢.

Reactions: 6
Why try talking to him with a dummy in his mouth? And does he really need a bottle
of milk in the afternoon?

Reactions: 4
She’s waiting for his feet to touch the handle, or she’s gifted another car seat. Bets on the latter! I’ve begun to think she buys on Klanara wears it for a bad picture and send it back. The house is way to small to store all the shot she buys, the 29th coat that looks like the other 28. The boots you shouldn’t wear unless you’re a uni student not a 40 something mum of 7!

Reactions: 4
Aren't them car seats for upto 12 months? I may be wrong but that's what I always thought was thecase with that style

Reactions: 2
I just counted, since January 1st this year she’s worn 8 different coats & a gilet! 😳 That’s just her grid pics.

• Wow
Aren't them car seats for upto 12 months? I may be wrong but that's what I always thought was thecase with that style
He will be two in June, he should definitely NOT be in that carseat. But you know shes gotta do it for the gram.

I haven't seen any new gifted content from her in a while only the prams which are old. Maybe shes not as relivent as she thinks and her account isnt that appealing to brands

Reactions: 1
He will be two in June, he should definitely NOT be in that carseat. But you know shes gotta do it for the gram.

I haven't seen any new gifted content from her in a while only the prams which are old. Maybe shes not as relivent as she thinks and her account isnt that appealing to brands
She said she was selling the Donkey to get the new Bugaboo bee but I haven’t seen her showing it off yet.

She’s so unprofessional I can’t see why anyone would want to use her to promote their brand.

She said she was selling the Donkey to get the new Bugaboo bee but I haven’t seen her showing it off yet.

She’s so unprofessional I can’t see why anyone would want to use her to promote their brand.
All the stories about icandy over the years, basically slagging them off compared to her beloved bugaboo. Then boom a post sing their praises she but have realised she has a gifted icandy peach. It just came across so fake.

I googled it after and can't believe she still has him in it at nearly 2 😬
Where she also planning on putting this bouncy castle they don't even have a garden

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.