Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What would she have to talk about if she had friends? How many beige coats she owns doesn’t make for scintillating conversation 😂😂
She doesn’t have anything to do with her family either!
Would love to know what that’s all about.

Reactions: 2
Could you imagine how heavy it is lifting a nearly 2 year old in and out of the car in that doona, never mind the fact that hes probably way too big and heavy for it at his age. He just looks so uncomfortable in it

Reactions: 4
Could you imagine how heavy it is lifting a nearly 2 year old in and out of the car in that doona, never mind the fact that hes probably way too big and heavy for it at his age. He just looks so uncomfortable in it
I'm near sure they are just 1st size so up to 9 months , she really does have a thing about keeping them like babies for as long as possible,

Reactions: 4
I reckon she would have had another by now if she could, it can’t be easy falling pregnant past 40

Reactions: 3
I'm near sure they are just 1st size so up to 9 months , she really does have a thing about keeping them like babies for as long as possible,
It's quite sad really. She just seems to have an obsession with babies. Notice how vinnie rarely gets a mention now and let's not forget the other children. Rita only makes an appearance because she is only the youngest girl

She’s asking if it’s 12th April yet!
Seems she wants to go to the shops (surprise surprise) 🙄 and get a new bra.
WTF are bra’s since lockdown?!!!

Reactions: 1
It’s the modelling pictures that did it for me yesterday
Everyone thinks their kids are models on Instagram these days
Just because they have done a couple
Of shoots doesn’t make them models 🤨

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.