Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s walking the streets at 9:40pm with Vinnnie & Pete in the buggy 🤷‍♀️ These poor kids have no routine

Reactions: 1
Omg she’s on baking again. How the hell can she get it so wrong?!
The cake looks like the kids have already picked at it. Half a jar of jam for each layer. She certainly won’t be giving merry berry any thing to worry about. Think she should give it up as a bad job! 😂

• Haha
Omg she’s on baking again. How the hell can she get it so wrong?!
The cake looks like the kids have already picked at it. Half a jar of jam for each layer. She certainly won’t be giving merry berry any thing to worry about. Think she should give it up as a bad job! 😂
Haha I was thinking the same! She’s deluded if she thinks they look good 😂

I think Susanna is lovely and have followed her for a couple of years but honestly over lockdown 🤦🏼‍♀️. First off kicking off about people buying non-essentials and then videoing herself dancing in the supermarket buying drink. The taking of the babies to Costco and Ikea to buy some cheap tat she just had to buy. And the obsession over Costa, walking the kids 4 miles to get a petrol station coffee, why? Like I said she seems lovely but I think the oversharing or trying to be relevant puts people off.

I think Susanna is lovely and have followed her for a couple of years but honestly over lockdown 🤦🏼‍♀️. First off kicking off about people buying non-essentials and then videoing herself dancing in the supermarket buying drink. The taking of the babies to Costco and Ikea to buy some cheap tat she just had to buy. And the obsession over Costa, walking the kids 4 miles to get a petrol station coffee, why? Like I said she seems lovely but I think the oversharing or trying to be relevant puts people off.
Yes the shopping trips with the children in tow are ridiculous. Rita was putting her hands all over the products in Costco it was ridiculous surely she’s old enough to understand not to touch.

Yes the shopping trips with the children in tow are ridiculous. Rita was putting her hands all over the products in Costco it was ridiculous surely she’s old enough to understand not to touch.
There is literally no excuse both her and Eddie went, and the bigger girls were obviously home as they had the others later that day. Like I said no hate but I just find some of it actually quite upsetting for her. The lengths someone will go to, to feel relevant. And like today the insta ‘blackout’ and she’s posted normal rubbish, tacky kids clothes, coffee, polls for kids birthday presents and now sweets. All the ‘influencers’ 🤮🤮 have had the sense not to post grabby or showy rubbish today. It was genuinely lost on her.....

There is literally no excuse both her and Eddie went, and the bigger girls were obviously home as they had the others later that day. Like I said no hate but I just find some of it actually quite upsetting for her. The lengths someone will go to, to feel relevant. And like today the insta ‘blackout’ and she’s posted normal rubbish, tacky kids clothes, coffee, polls for kids birthday presents and now sweets. All the ‘influencers’ 🤮🤮 have had the sense not to post grabby or showy rubbish today. It was genuinely lost on her.....
I honestly think she’s clearly very uneducated and sheltered. She has spent the last 20 years living in her little bubble of raising children and living off Eddies family business for many years. Her spelling& grammar is appalling and she has no clue about the real world. I personally prefer influencers who are In touch with reality and that’s why I’ve had to stop following her.

I feel bad for the kids. She has made no attempt to home educate them. Shes refusing to send cole back because she knows he will kick off.
I do like her but shes getting on my nerves a bit. I would love to know why she sees none of her family. All she has is Eddie and his parents.

I honestly think she’s clearly very uneducated and sheltered. She has spent the last 20 years living in her little bubble of raising children and living off Eddies family business for many years. Her spelling& grammar is appalling and she has no clue about the real world. I personally prefer influencers who are In touch with reality and that’s why I’ve had to stop following her.
Uneducated or just plain thick? I think she has Complete disregard for what’s going on in the real world and is just self obsessed with herself and family. This past week what I’ve been watching of her stories has absolutely infuriated me if she’s not dragging the kids round the shops multiple times spending a small fortune on Costa Coffee, she’s done proclaiming keep a clean house will keep the virus at bay. She wasn’t high in my expectations but she certainly has gone even lower now!

Can someone please tell her we are in lockdown? She literally does not give a duck, I do not know how an adult that has reproduced 7 times does not have any knowledge of the current pandemic?? Taking the kids for a day out at the Range! Essential my ass.

Reactions: 2
Can someone please tell her we are in lockdown? She literally does not give a duck, I do not know how an adult that has reproduced 7 times does not have any knowledge of the current pandemic?? Taking the kids for a day out at the Range! Essential my ass.
she doesn’t seem the type to watch/read the news to me!

I would have said.......
Has anyone watched today’s stories?
Actually disgusted! First took the kids to the range, then went on about a shop worker with no mask or gloves but had her baby and kids there 🤦🏼‍♀️
Then supposedly witnessed a racist attack but said duck all! Id be too embarrassed to do that story. How is she was the other people she would have said something. Lowest of the low to make a relevant story, appalled.

I would have said.......
Actually disgusted! First took the kids to the range, then went on about a shop worker with no mask or gloves but had her baby and kids there 🤦🏼‍♀️
Then supposedly witnessed a racist attack but said duck all! Id be too embarrassed to do that story. How is she was the other people she would have said something. Lowest of the low to make a relevant story, appalled.
Yeah I saw the stories, I wouldn’t be surprised if she made it all up just so she had something relevant to post about.

If anything I bet the staff had a go at her for bringing her tribe in to the shop for a day out! Disgusting!

I would have said.......
I literally have no words 🤦🏼‍♀️

Buzzing for Zaa-ra, how much tit can one family need.....
I still think it’s so irresponsible taking her kids to be dragged round every shop she fancies.

I used to really like her but it’s all about products these days.
She really could have taken this time to realise she doesn’t need all this stuff!
I would really like to see more mum stuff from her, she has had 7 kids! Some tips on sleep routine etc would be great! Not just showing that everything can be fixed with a new product.
I was pretty shocked that she took the kids out shopping, just back to normal then!!

I used to really like her but it’s all about products these days.
She really could have taken this time to realise she doesn’t need all this stuff!
I would really like to see more mum stuff from her, she has had 7 kids! Some tips on sleep routine etc would be great! Not just showing that everything can be fixed with a new product.
I was pretty shocked that she took the kids out shopping, just back to normal then!!
Same, I do like Susanna but she’s trying so hard to become an ‘influencer’ although her bio says she is already, I just find it sad. The whole house thing too, getting rid of sofas and chairs to be more insta cool but now literally having a sofa less than 1/2 your kids can sit on. The doing it for the gram and the obsession with shopping and Costa is just bland.

Of course she went to freaking Primark. Absolute sheep, took the baby for good measure!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Of course she went to freaking Primark. Absolute sheep, took the baby for good measure!!! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Then complaining that it isn't the same, the environments has changed and being like a controlled herd.....well susanna in case you were not aware we are literally still very much in the midst of a pandemic, I found her comment really insensitive considering alot of families are currently grieving for a loved one who lost their life to covid! All she seems to care about is her shopping addiction 🙄

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.