Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Emothional- Infact I have absolutely no idea how she even spelt it then! It’s emotional Susanna!! Ask Rita she will know!

Reactions: 1
I wonder why Vinnie changed pre school. Gargrave is a good 20 minute drive from where she lives and he use to go to the village one!

Still up ironing at 2-52 this morning 😳
FFS woman, buy more clothes that don’t need ironing.
And she still hadn’t finished, last load in washing machine at 3-21
Who stays up to do that?

Still up ironing at 2-52 this morning 😳
FFS woman, buy more clothes that don’t need ironing.
And she still hadn’t finished, last load in washing machine at 3-21
Who stays up to do that?
No one! Not even Susana, I’m betting they are pre recorded set up to look like she’s oh so busy and never sleeps

Reactions: 2
No one! Not even Susana, I’m betting they are pre recorded set up to look like she’s oh so busy and never sleeps
whatever image she’s trying to give isn’t working!! And quite frankly I’m so glad I don’t have to stay up doing washing until 3.20am and actually feel sorry for the fact this is her life!

Reactions: 3
whatever image she’s trying to give isn’t working!! And quite frankly I’m so glad I don’t have to stay up doing washing until 3.20am and actually feel sorry for the fact this is her life!
She was having a bit of a rant at pro covid vaccinators on her stories yesterday!
Seems like she probably hasn’t had the jab!
All those rants about lockdown and how she feels her kids lives have been ruined by it.
She wants lockdowns to end and everything to go back to normal but she refuses to do the one thing that is guaranteed to move us nearer towards it 🤷🏻‍♀️

She was having a bit of a rant at pro covid vaccinators on her stories yesterday!
Seems like she probably hasn’t had the jab!
All those rants about lockdown and how she feels her kids lives have been ruined by it.
She wants lockdowns to end and everything to go back to normal but she refuses to do the one thing that is guaranteed to move us nearer towards it 🤷🏻‍♀️
Honestly I’m still super perplexed at what she thinks Covid stole from her kids? Those kids lives were boring as tit
Mummy on the gram, Costa, fruit shoot, Greg’s, shopping, sleep repeat!
They’ve never done anything or been anywhere, they didn’t even have a bleeping garden. Even when her and Eddie go on ‘date night’ she drags a kid with her and then it’s always #prvisit. What pr does she give them?
The only time she pays to eat out is when it’s a kids eat free at premier inn breakfast!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Honestly I’m still super perplexed at what she thinks Covid stole from her kids? Those kids lives were boring as tit
Mummy on the gram, Costa, fruit shoot, Greg’s, shopping, sleep repeat!
They’ve never done anything or been anywhere, they didn’t even have a bleeping garden. Even when her and Eddie go on ‘date night’ she drags a kid with her and then it’s always #prvisit. What pr does she give them?
The only time she pays to eat out is when it’s a kids eat free at premier inn breakfast!
Life was probably better for them under COVID regulations.
Far less being dragged around shops for a start.

Life was probably better for them under COVID regulations.
Far less being dragged around shops for a start.
Honestly her pre-Covid lifestyle is why the boys are so behind in their development. Strapped in fur covered gifted prams with a gregs so she can by any hideous beige clothes. I nearly spat out my tea when she was harping on about still having style at 40. I think she needs a makeover, lop of the hair into a neat Bob, it would look so much nicer and maybe a part time job and find herself.

Reactions: 6
Honestly her pre-Covid lifestyle is why the boys are so behind in their development. Strapped in fur covered gifted prams with a gregs so she can by any hideous beige clothes. I nearly spat out my tea when she was harping on about still having style at 40. I think she needs a makeover, lop of the hair into a neat Bob, it would look so much nicer and maybe a part time job and find herself.
Those fur lined and fur covered prams are hideous 🤢
Always feel like I need a good scratch whenever I see a child in one of those.

They’re at Lightwater Valley today, and surprise surprise it’s a #PRvisit!
Do those kids go anywhere unless the trip is gifted to them?
Shame on companies like these too, I’d rather it be gifted to hard working families where the parents have worked for the NHS, those that have been helping us through this pandemic, not people like Susanna that just moaned and ranted about lockdowns while doing sod all to help.

“Come 6pm I’ll have so earned that trip to TKMaxx”
Said after the kids have caused mayhem all day.
FFS “earned” a trip to TKMaxx?
Like it’s some reward 🤷🏻‍♀️
Well I suppose it is if you’re so shallow that shopping is what you live for 🙄

“Come 6pm I’ll have so earned that trip to TKMaxx”
Said after the kids have caused mayhem all day.
FFS “earned” a trip to TKMaxx?
Like it’s some reward 🤷🏻‍♀️
Well I suppose it is if you’re so shallow that shopping is what you live for 🙄
why is she buying more crap when she hasn’t even unpacked all the stuff they brought from the old house? 🙄

It’s obvious some compulsion.
Don’t allow all crap to be unpacked before buying more to join it.
I don’t know how she’s living with boxes laying around everywhere that would be my priority. I know she has lots of kids but surely the older ones can help

I don’t know how she’s living with boxes laying around everywhere that would be my priority. I know she has lots of kids but surely the older ones can help
Those kids never seem to do anything, according to her she’s up until the early hours catching up on cleaning and ironing!
The older kids could definitely help out a little, she’s like some kind of martyr.

Why the hell is she up till 2am doing the ironing and cleaning. She said Eddie goes to work at 4am, do you think they still use the living room as a bedroom? Have only seen Pete and vinnes room

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.