Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Those kids never seem to do anything, according to her she’s up until the early hours catching up on cleaning and ironing!
The older kids could definitely help out a little, she’s like some kind of martyr.
wonder why she hasn’t unpacked everything? When we sold and bought our house I was 38 weeks pregnant and had a section booked for 8 days time! Our house was spotless in 8 days
Why the hell is she up till 2am doing the ironing and cleaning. She said Eddie goes to work at 4am, do you think they still use the living room as a bedroom? Have only seen Pete and vinnes room
She showed a picture of what is her bedroom & there was no bed or mattress so I assume she’s still on the sofa! 😆

Reactions: 3
She loves these all you can eat places do you think she stuffs food in her handbag to take home? It must be expensive feeding 7 kids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How have I only just found this thread
How shallow is this women.

Drives me nuts

She loves these all you can eat places do you think she stuffs food in her handbag to take home? It must be expensive feeding 7 kids 😂
Have you seen what she cooks?
Normally a pan of plain pasta and other weird tit, normally enough to feed about one person and I haven’t forgotten about her stuffing packet mix with grated apple and onion speciality after school snack.
I can’t stand how she keeps being back every little thing to what’s been missed out on because of Covid. I bet that poor boys family she’s talking about today aren’t crying about buffets, shopping or missed party’s today.
Such a silly cow!

Normally a pan of plain pasta and other weird tit, normally enough to feed about one person and I haven’t forgotten about her stuffing packet mix with grated apple and onion speciality after school snack.
I can’t stand how she keeps being back every little thing to what’s been missed out on because of Covid. I bet that poor boys family she’s talking about today aren’t crying about buffets, shopping or missed party’s today.
Such a silly cow!
Precisely, it’s a low bar when you’re using the death of a young person to have a go at what’s had to be done during a pandemic.
So crass of her.

Reactions: 2
Such a silly cow!
Omg I forgot about the stuffing thing 🤢 so gross

Reactions: 1
The kids have absolutely no bedtime routine do they!

I bet her rent is through the roof that’s why she hasn’t been shopping recently!

The kids have absolutely no bedtime routine do they!

I bet her rent is through the roof that’s why she hasn’t been shopping recently!
She was always too busy rushing out shopping or manically cleaning once her husband got home to ever implement a bedtime routine.
I always loved the bath, story & bedtime routine, things like shopping and cleaning always came second to settling my babies down for the night.

Reactions: 5
Surely it’s not right that Pete and Vinnie are still waking in the night? My 4 year old does but he has a disability.

Surely it’s not right that Pete and Vinnie are still waking in the night? My 4 year old does but he has a disability.
That’s what a lack of bedtime routine does for you.

“Never an aquard silence” she says about her daughter.
I presume “aquard” means awkward.
Also “talks like her mama”
We can only hope she doesn’t spell like her 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
That’s what a lack of bedtime routine does for you.

“Never an aquard silence” she says about her daughter.
I presume “aquard” means awkward.
Also “talks like her mama”
We can only hope she doesn’t spell like her 🙄
Yeah the dinner, bath 2 hours round IKEA routine probably doesn’t help 😂

Yeah the dinner, bath 2 hours round IKEA routine probably doesn’t help 😂
also when she was putting Vinnie to bed, Pete wasn’t in the bottom bunk which suggests she’s got him elsewhere to bed! Maybe that’s why she’s not popped out baby no 8 if Petes still in bed with her!! 🤢

I’ve just had a realisation. She doesn’t do anything with the kids without Eddie does she???. It’s the 6 week holidays most mums who are at home would be taking the kids out daily. I don’t think she’s taken them out once on her own has she. They’ve been on trips to Trafford centre and #prtrips and IKEA many times all with her AND Eddie but have you ever seen just her take them out to a country park or a park that’s not just in the village (don’t even think she does that without Eddie) how sad. They literally just spend day in day out at home gaming and iPads. Then she gets her walk. But what about the kids? What enjoyment or excercise to they get.
Why keep having children if you can’t do the bare minimum? Always waiting for Eddie to get home until they can go out. He gets up at 4am everyday so he can provide all those zara parcels. Poor Eddie must be done in.

Wouldn’t mind but they literally live a stones throw from Bolton abbey, hesketh farm, billy bobs (where her daughter works), surrounded by the Yorkshire dales. And what do they do every day ….duck all. TV , GAMING , BEIGE FOOD. Weekends are for IKEA and shopping centres. It’s fucked in the head.

Last edited:
I’ve just had a realisation. She doesn’t do anything with the kids without Eddie does she???. It’s the 6 week holidays most mums who are at home would be taking the kids out daily. I don’t think she’s taken them out once on her own has she. They’ve been on trips to Trafford centre and #prtrips and IKEA many times all with her AND Eddie but have you ever seen just her take them out to a country park or a park that’s not just in the village (don’t even think she does that without Eddie) how sad. They literally just spend day in day out at home gaming and iPads. Then she gets her walk. But what about the kids? What enjoyment or excercise to they get.
Why keep having children if you can’t do the bare minimum? Always waiting for Eddie to get home until they can go out. He gets up at 4am everyday so he can provide all those zara parcels. Poor Eddie must be done in.
Exactly this, for all her rants about how much the kids have missed out on during lockdown she has never done anything with them much ever.
They only ever go to the odd theme park if the trip is gifted, like the one they went to the other week.
The furthest she usually takes them is TKMaxx or Primark, and that’s usually just the baby in the pram while the others are at school.

Oh my, she’s purchased some of those hideous toddler sliders, the ones sensational_seven buys (or gets gifted) 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s admitted she “hates long school holidays”
Why have all those kids if you don’t want them around?

Last edited:
Exactly this, for all her rants about how much the kids have missed out on during lockdown she has never done anything with them much ever.
They only ever go to the odd theme park if the trip is gifted, like the one they went to the other week.
The furthest she usually takes them is TKMaxx or Primark, and that’s usually just the baby in the pram while the others are at school.

Oh my, she’s purchased some of those hideous toddler sliders, the ones sensational_seven buys (or gets gifted) 🤷🏻‍♀️

She’s admitted she “hates long school holidays”
Why have all those kids if you don’t want them around?
Because quite simply her kids are for the gram! All these #bigfamily mums seem to resemble Megan in bridesmaids with the puppies come summer holidays or lockdown or anytime kids aren’t in school- overcommitted!
It’s so sad, she’s a stay at home ‘yummy’ mummy ffs! It’s not like she’s having to juggle work and childcare, she’s literally free as a bird 24/7.

Ive also never cringed as much in my whole life as I did with her and the cricket thing 🤣🤣🤣 I also don’t. Get why she has to take Pete everywhere, it was the same with Vinnie. Her and Eddie are incapable of going out alone!

Because quite simply her kids are for the gram! All these #bigfamily mums seem to resemble Megan in bridesmaids with the puppies come summer holidays or lockdown or anytime kids aren’t in school- overcommitted!
It’s so sad, she’s a stay at home ‘yummy’ mummy ffs! It’s not like she’s having to juggle work and childcare, she’s literally free as a bird 24/7.

Ive also never cringed as much in my whole life as I did with her and the cricket thing 🤣🤣🤣 I also don’t. Get why she has to take Pete everywhere, it was the same with Vinnie. Her and Eddie are incapable of going out alone!
Yes, the cricket was a real cringe fest.
Admitted she knew sod all about the game but couldn’t pass up on a freebie 🙄

“School pants”
Could she not give them their proper name & refer to them as trousers?
Some “influencer” she is 🙄
She really is devoid of any class.

“School pants”
Could she not give them their proper name & refer to them as trousers?
Some “influencer” she is 🙄
She really is devoid of any class.
I also don’t get what she mean but ‘so they don’t look like they’ve tit themselves’ not everyone wants to dress their boys for fashion show for school, albeit an Asda one ;)
She dresses herself and them terribly, I wonder if she ‘influences’ anyone? The bin bag, pleather hoody coat to jog in takes the biscuit!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.