Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Probably waiting to get a larger house gifted to her 🤣
Ha ha! That’s true.

I bet I know where they will be buying in the same area. Similar houses but 4 beds. Hopefully she’s got 300k saved from not going to the Trafford centre every week

The house is tiny, and the ground floor offers no living space whatsoever!
She & her husband must definitely be sleeping on that IKEA sofa bed in the living room.
Does Pete even have a cot?!!!
where the hell did they sleep before they got the sofa? They just had a scruffy black leather thing before

Reactions: 1
I’m sure she did a video a while ago
of her decorating what was supposedly hers & Eddies bedroom. Can anyone else remember?

All very bizarre. I remember she used to take her photos in a room with a double bed... think it was gifted from arista (could be wrong) but thinking about it was that room one of the older girls before pete came along and they had a move around x

All very bizarre. I remember she used to take her photos in a room with a double bed... think it was gifted from arista (could be wrong) but thinking about it was that room one of the older girls before pete came along and they had a move around x
but where did the older girls sleep? Nathan always had his own room with Cole & Rita had hers! I’m seriously baffled! Wonder if they have always slept on a blow up bed in the living room xx

Do they use the garage? Wonder if that could be being used as a bedroom or the utility room maybe. Such a strange set up

She seems very clean and orderly in the house so I don’t think that sleeping in a garage would be acceptable unless it was converted into a proper bedroom.
Can’t see them being allowed to do that to a rented property.

She seems very clean and orderly in the house so I don’t think that sleeping in a garage would be acceptable unless it was converted into a proper bedroom.
Can’t see them being allowed to do that to a rented property.
I honestly think they sleep on the living room floor! What a bizarre way to live when you spent so much money on absolute tat!!!!!

Reactions: 5
Agreed, they could have a much better house with an extra bedroom or two if she reined in the spending!
I wonder if her husband ever mentions this to her?

Agreed, they could have a much better house with an extra bedroom or two if she reined in the spending!
I wonder if her husband ever mentions this to her?
my husband most definitely would!!

if he was having to get up at 3am off the living room floor to go to work he would be furious and rightly so!

Reactions: 2
This is what confused me too, I always thought the big girls had separate rooms due to it just having a double bed, her and Eddy also had a room which she used to show lots, from the pics I’m not quite sure what or where she was actually showing. I reckon they must be on the sofa bed with the two little boys. Honestly she wastes so much money on pure shite I bet literally a £100 a month (looking at the prices in NY, I can’t believe how cheap!) would get them at least another bedroom.
As much as she is a twit I really hope they manage to sort somewhere, it must be horrible with all those kids trying to find rented :(

Also why the hell I a two year old or nearly two year old still in a baby carrier?

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
This is what confused me too, I always thought the big girls had separate rooms due to it just having a double bed, her and Eddy also had a room which she used to show lots, from the pics I’m not quite sure what or where she was actually showing. I reckon they must be on the sofa bed with the two little boys. Honestly she wastes so much money on pure shite I bet literally a £100 a month (looking at the prices in NY, I can’t believe how cheap!) would get them at least another bedroom.
As much as she is a twit I really hope they manage to sort somewhere, it must be horrible with all those kids trying to find rented :(

Also why the hell I a two year old or nearly two year old still in a baby carrier?
She claims those two little ones are poor sleepers!
Is it any wonder?
A proper bedtime routine in proper beds would probably do them the world of good.

Reactions: 4

in all honesty 4/5 bed rentals in her area are few and far between and probably around 1100/1200 a month for something nice but she’s been in that house years and since had Cole,Vinnie & Pete so surely if you couldn’t afford to move you don’t have 3 extra kids

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.