Mummywright.7

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
why is she walking Vinnie like a dog on the beach?
Absolutely disgusted in how Rita is dressed.
And there’s nothing wrong with Her figure. She just needs to dress for it.just because it has a logo or costs a fortune doesn’t mean it suits you!!
I thought this too, the kids been let out of the pram but now he’s on a lead. We didn’t use those back packs passed about 18 months. He’s 3 ffs!
It’s all just fake logo stuff or from tkmax! She literally thinks she’s a celeb. I’m sure her husband must think it’s cringe af!
If my kid kept pulling her shorts up like that I’d put her in bloody joggers and who put a triangle bleeping bikini on a kid 😩🤦🏼‍♀️
I also dislike her fake-Versace river island fetish she has.

Reactions: 2
I understand girls want to grow up quick, as with my girls I try my hardest to steer them in the right direction. Triangle bikinis at age 10 would of been a huge no! High waisted Bikini bottoms at age 10 shouldn’t even be made let alone worn.
I just hope she keeps some photos Private and doesn’t feel the need to show the world the kids are half naked on the beach for the 1st and prob the last time this year!
I find it so sad how materialistic she is and it’s clear the children also are!
she may find shopping a social activity but she’d also get then doing things with the kids and groups!
Im wondering if she’s going through a
Mid life crisis Or maybe a lack of identity. Wanting more babies, dressing like a teen. She’s maybe struggling to accept that she’s a grown a woman age 40 and things will be and are changing?!?!

Reactions: 1
why is she letting her walk around in a bikini top through the street!!! And then posting it on Instagram for thousands to see, does she not know her photos could be taken and used by vile creatures and here she is letting her daughter prance around in a bikini top 🙈

I literally thinks she trying to get sponsorship from a coffee place.....
It’s like she thinks it makes her a cool kid. She always dressing pete and Vinnie up like twats and makes very little effort on Cole. Reet-a just wears whatever is on the Zaaa-ra sale rail....

I can’t believe she’s just posted a video on stories and you can clearly see a little girl
In the background walking around in just a pair of pants. I’d be fuming if that was my daughter! 😤

Has she really just posted another person's child that isn't wearing clothes on her story 😳 wow. I can't get over what I've just watched. I'd be beyond fuming

She’s oblivious, she thinks nothing of it while her daughter is running round in barely any clothes. And why the hell is she sat up on the prom bit whilst the kids are on the beach???!! Put your bleeping phone and coffee down and play with your kids!!

What I also don’t get she’s a mum of 7 but literally has the organisation and planning of a clueless person. Not one that’s had babies for 18 years! They are sat at the beach in the blazing sunshine, no pop up tent, no wind break, no parsol, no shelter full stop with a baby and one picnic mat 🤦🏼‍♀️.

My car is literally rammed with buckets, spades, windbreaks, pop up tents, towelling throw ons. They really look so out of place just sat there. But she manages to take pics of sunnies in the sand with a coffee and her old ugg purse thrown in for good measure.

She needs to stop worrying about what they are wearing and start worrying about the other Stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She’s oblivious, she thinks nothing of it while her daughter is running round in barely any clothes. And why the hell is she sat up on the prom bit whilst the kids are on the beach???!! Put your bleeping phone and coffee down and play with your kids!!

What I also don’t get she’s a mum of 7 but literally has the organisation and planning of a clueless person. Not one that’s had babies for 18 years! They are sat at the beach in the blazing sunshine, no pop up tent, no wind break, no parsol, no shelter full stop with a baby and one picnic mat 🤦🏼‍♀️.

My car is literally rammed with buckets, spades, windbreaks, pop up tents, towelling throw ons. They really look so out of place just sat there. But she manages to take pics of sunnies in the sand with a coffee and her old ugg purse thrown in for good measure.

She needs to stop worrying about what they are wearing and start worrying about the other Stuff.
So true! She probably doesn’t think it’s worth it for 3 days a year 😂

The ugg purse is so chavvy and it gives me anxiety when she keeps it in the basket of the pram what if it falls out 😬

Has she really just posted another person's child that isn't wearing clothes on her story 😳 wow. I can't get over what I've just watched. I'd be beyond fuming
Is she for real. How disrespectful is she!!! If that was me and my child I would be fuming. For all she knows that child could have major sensory issues and not want to put his clothes on covered in sand and their mum was purely trying to avoid a major meltdown in public. What a judgemental arse 🤦🏼‍♀️

So true! She probably doesn’t think it’s worth it for 3 days a year 😂

The ugg purse is so chavvy and it gives me anxiety when she keeps it in the basket of the pram what if it falls out 😬
Don’t worry she’ll
Only need to cancel
All her credit cards they’ll be no cash and more then likely someone would give the Chav coin collector back for the fear of been accused of actually owning it!

On the beg again I see! sick of nob head *influencers* begging for free tit. You’ve had kids you pay for them. There’s a couple at the moment that need reminding this...any way how many coffees can one consume on the beach? Play with your kids for god sake they grow to fast to be sat guzzling caffeine while you don’t dare get sand on your fake sliders. As for posting a video of a naked child she should have her account banned disgusting!! She’s so oblivious at the world around her has she not read the recent child trafficking statistics or the fact that social media is one in the main access point for Paedophiles. If I was that child’s mother she’d not be getting up of her floor too soon!!

Also please report the naked child video for the child’s safety.

Attachments

Last edited:
When it was Rita’s Xmas concert she posted video all the children in the concert! I mean can you get any thicker than that. If you have been a parent for 18 years you will have heard the speech 18 times aslong NOT to post other children on social media. She is thick as pig tit seriously!!!!!

Don’t worry she’ll
Only need to cancel
All her credit cards they’ll be no cash and more then likely someone would give the Chav coin collector back for the fear of been accused of actually owning it!

On the beg again I see! sick of nob head *influencers* begging for free tit. You’ve had kids you pay for them. There’s a couple at the moment that need reminding this...any way how many coffees can one consume on the beach? Play with your kids for god sake they grow to fast to be sat guzzling caffeine while you don’t dare get sand on your fake sliders. As for posting a video of a naked child she should have her account banned disgusting!! She’s so oblivious at the world around her has she not read the recent child trafficking statistics or the fact that social media is one in the main access point for Paedophiles. If I was that child’s mother she’d not be getting up of her floor too soon!!

Also please report the naked child video for the child’s safety.
I can’t see the video now so it’s either timed out or been removed.

Yeah you’re right I bet the only thing she’d miss in her purse is the Costa loyalty card 😂

Looks like shes removed it now
Good. So she should. She shouldn't have even posted it. Making a story about a kid walking naked yet shes letting reeee-ta wear a triangle bikini and shorts filled up to her bleeping arm pits 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️

Good. So she should. She shouldn't have even posted it. Making a story about a kid walking naked yet shes letting reeee-ta wear a triangle bikini and shorts filled up to her bleeping arm pits 🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
She’s been quiet today must have seen here...

What do we think to the way Pete crawls and drags one leg? Is it anything to worry about?

What do we think to the way Pete crawls and drags one leg? Is it anything to worry about?
A friends little one used to do this but he was a lot younger than pete and once he started walking it seemed to just disappear. Pete is always in a pram, high chair or a bouncy thing. He never seems to have the chance to just roam free

A friends little one used to do this but he was a lot younger than pete and once he started walking it seemed to just disappear. Pete is always in a pram, high chair or a bouncy thing. He never seems to have the chance to just roam free
Yes he’s always strapped into something, he’s over a year now. Saying that Vinnies only just been released from the pram.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.