Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tinker

Garden looks Small but more loving space for them children to play and be happy it may of just taken them longer to save for a mortgage I’m happy they have finally got a bigger place

Reactions: 3

Myrtlemoaner

I thought baby 8 with the constant “I want it oversized so I bought a large from Zaaaa-ra”. Nothing is set up for so many kids, look at Jen or whatever her ex-friend is called. Her whole house is set up for her kids. You just need to look at her bloody dining set to see how unkid friendly the house is. Also where the hell are all the toys? And what she considers mess 😂😂😂😂🤣🤣🤣🤣 I think she just scatters a few bits of crap to do a click to tidy.
I think Jen probably saw right through Susanna.The only thing they have in common is 7 children. Besides from the their lives are so different.

Skyeball

Chatty Member
in all honesty I think the girls are in the master bedroom and Vinnie & Rita share , Cole & Nathan and then Susanna, Eddie & Pete in the living room.

I bet they have been given notice and wouldn’t move them self. For it to go for sale sounds asif the landlord wants to sell & not them wanting to move!!!
There's a lot of bed sharing there! I have no problem with kids sharing bedrooms, but sharing a bed because you have to is totally out of order to me.

Shinealight

VIP Member
Why would a 2 year old want a Starbucks cups for his birthday?

Also two bucket and spade sets so he doesn’t get the ridiculously over priced one dirty 🙄 anything for the gram!
“Lucky boy Sunday dolls”
“These will go on a shelf in his room”
Broadcasting that he’ll finally have a bedroom when they move.

Princess 6

Chatty Member
I didn’t get any notifications to say anyone had commented and I thought it was just me who was thinking what the actual fuck is wrong with her!!! Her covid rants have left me furious!! She is so uneducated it’s embarrassing!
And I wonder if she’s not allowed anymore babies from poor ole Eddie and that’s why she has now turned to being a aged 40+ plus model!! What the hell is she wearing and what the hell is she dressing that poor baby in. Is he the sheep in schools nativity?!
It's like she talks any shit that pops into her head without actually thinking about what she is saying to make herself feel relevant and make it seem like she knows what she is talking about . I feel embrassed for her 😬

Choco88

VIP Member
It’s ridiculous how many prams she has. That Roma she bangs on about looks so cheap and flimsy.

Choco88

VIP Member
I know she posted a while about Cole crying on the way to school because he didn’t want to go. It’s going to be hard for him going back after such a long time off poor thing 😩

• Sad

Choco88

VIP Member
She gave birth a few hours ago and she’s already changed her user name and has been uploading stories. Have a day off and enjoy your new baby!

Cocopops12

VIP Member
So have they gone to Chester so they can walk around a different shopping centre? 🙄
Honestly wtf is wrong with her 🤣🤣 another day for the kids to eat shut in the car and touch stuff in shops....
I reckon she’s reading here Vinnie is miraculously walking today.... and what’s with the fur on prams???

Boobear241917

She’s so heartless! So she can feel guilt that precious Vinnie didn’t get a bloody sausage 🙄 but not for the fact that there is clearly a reason why Cole doesn’t want to go to school. Kids don’t just play up for no reason maybe she should be looking for the deeper or bigger picture instead of acting like he’s the biggest burden going which I bet Cole could sense! 😩
I feel sorry for him she doesn’t seem overly affectionate towards the older boys compared to the 2 youngest!

Shinealight

VIP Member
Why is Pete still In that car seat it can’t be safe as he is far to big for it.
wonder if it’s something to do with the car spaces, he’s always in the front and and she sits in the back when they go our with the kids. Why buy a car that doesn’t accommodate your family?
Well why not?
They live in a house that couldn’t possibly accommodate the family!

• Haha

Onetwothreemore

She used to show a lot of the kids rooms when she was pregnant with Vinnie. Now she only shows the kitchen several times a day and the living room. Which makes you think there is some strange set up upstairs
I absolutely agree!! She never ever shows bedrooms which to me suggests she’s aware the set up isn’t ideal!

The house just is not set up for a family of 10. Its a rental accommodation & if I was her landlord I would be worried about the serious over crowding in the property! I just find it so bizarre xx

Whyohwhy

How can she sit and complain she wants 6th form opening when she's not once stuck to any of the rules yet expects things to reopen

jlne

This woman never fails to amaze me on her poor parenting. If your under 3 your picture worthy. Poor Petes first birthday Instagram photo is full of # all about the next baby. It’s a production line of babies to keep her relevant in the influencer world. Why doesn’t she actually do some thing with them? Dragging them around the shops is no fun for kids more so in a pandemic. Why not a family walk with all of them and not the ones that bring the gifted items in! Equally why couldn’t they walk out on the beach it’s a bit
How old is she, early 40s? Surely her days of popping out more babies are numbered ! You’d think she’d give it a rest now , then again Sue Radford is still going :rolleyes:

Cocopops12

VIP Member
Finally those kids have space. I’d bet you anything it’s via Eddie’s family. It looked lie it was on someone’s farm.

Shinealight

VIP Member
He has a label making business from what I understand, assume he makes them for supermarkets and Amazon. She was ranting last night about how he will be working all hours due to people panic buying from supermarkets and online ordering from Amazon
It’s a good job she doesn’t work there with him.
Imagine labels made by her complete with her signature atrocious spelling!
Who TF would want those?

• Haha

Lollyjane25

Chatty Member
Why take the kids away during term time when you’ve done both but complain about them missing normality for a year, and you should be prepping for a house move. Premier inn rooms don’t go up in price during holidays do they?